Scotland's Shame

3 hours ago, Greenlantern said:

State of this thread. It’s like dour faced Sandra and Liz in the kitchen having their wee daily rant about Jade. Who they feel management is more lenient towards because she wears short skirts and smiles a lot.

Who the f**k are Sandra, Liz and Jade? 

3 hours ago, Greenlantern said:

State of this thread. It’s like dour faced Sandra and Liz in the kitchen having their wee daily rant about Jade. Who they feel management is more lenient towards because she wears short skirts and smiles a lot.

Jade sounds hot.

PIcs?

16 hours ago, Greenlantern said:

On 06/08/2019 at 07:16, Marshmallo said:

They genuinely seem to be believe that it's because they have "haters" and the response to this weekend's actions are because we've all been wound up or jealousy/rage at the fact they won.

17 hours ago, Greenlantern said:

It's not, it's more like Sandra and Liz in the kitchen having their daily rant about Jade, because Jade is a vile, hate filled bigot who consistently brings shame and embarrassment to the company, whilst management refuses to act on it, allowing Jade to continue to be an absolute fucking cretin.

It's not, it's more like Sandra and Liz in the kitchen having their daily rant about Jade, because Jade is a vile, hate filled bigot who consistently brings shame and embarrassment to the company, whilst management refuses to act on it, allowing Jade to continue to be an absolute fucking cretin.

But she’s really good at her job and is more productive than both Sandra and Liz put together.

On 05/08/2019 at 14:06, Aim Here said:

^ Middle class parasite attempting to be as contrarian as possible, because he thinks that makes him come across as a free-thinking individualist rather than a tedious, predictable w**k. Choice of sport determined by least respectable sport in his school. Choice of team entirely determined by the least respectable team in his neighbourhood (i.e. one of the teams with irredeemable, thick fuckwits for fans - Rangers, Celtic, Millwall, whoever. In this case, he lives in Ireland, so Rangers). Choice of politics inevitably whatever makes his colleagues recoil in disgust - Tory, UKIP, Trump, that kind of thing. You get the idea.

A chara.

With insight like that, you ought to be eating liver & fava beans, washed down with a nice Chianti. 

... and I'm not middle class. My dad robbed banks, my mum was a waitress. I left school at 15 without a qualification to my name. I've been in more cells, in more big hooses, than anyone on this thread (I hope) and I'm up again next month... and I don't live in Ireland. 

Tiocfaidh ar la. 

Edited by Victor von Doom
Typo

... & While I'm about it, the only election candidate to ever get my vote who was not a member of the Labour Party was a former member who'd been expelled and was standing as an independent.  (He did not join the Liberal Democrats)

I am a huge admirer of Rodrigo Duterte's policies on junkies though. 

... and please tell your manager, who waffles almost as well as I do, not to pick Slivka on Sunday. I doubt he'll have the brains to pick him, but you never know what people might ingest in Leith on a Saturday night. 

Various Celtic fans on my timeline this evening with the rat pictures in response to Tierney's departure. I thought the reaction to Rodgers leaving was distasteful but this is another kettle of fish.
They sit right up there with Madrid fans on the self-entitlement scale.

17 minutes ago, parxyz said:

Various Celtic fans on my timeline this evening with the rat pictures in response to Tierney's departure. I thought the reaction to Rodgers leaving was distasteful but this is another kettle of fish.

Pics taken inside Celtic Park? 

Pick your acquaintances wisely.

2 hours ago, Victor von Doom said:

A chara.

With insight like that, you ought to be eating liver & fava beans, washed down with a nice Chianti. 

... and I'm not middle class. My dad robbed banks, my mum was a waitress. I left school at 15 without a qualification to my name. I've been in more cells, in more big hooses, than anyone on this thread (I hope) and I'm up again next month... and I don't live in Ireland. 

Tiocfaidh ar la. 

Shut it Waitrose, you're fooling nobody.  Your Dad probably robbed banks via the pre-crash bonuses and used it to put you through Fettes.

14 hours ago, Victor von Doom said:

A chara.

Tiocfaidh ar la. 

14 hours ago, Victor von Doom said:

... & While I'm about it, the only election candidate to ever get my vote who was not a member of the Labour Party was a former member who'd been expelled and was standing as an independent.  (He did not join the Liberal Democrats)

I am a huge admirer of Rodrigo Duterte's policies on junkies though. 

... and please tell your manager, who waffles almost as well as I do, not to pick Slivka on Sunday. I doubt he'll have the brains to pick him, but you never know what people might ingest in Leith on a Saturday night. 

Image result for drunk gif

Guest Moomintroll
Ive only read the first page but thought I would add my tuppenceworth. 
I was a season ticket holder for 7 years at Parkhead. I’ve drank in near enough every ‘Celtic’ pub in Glasgow and seen both ends of the spectrum when it comes to the fans.
From my experience there is respectable fans who want nothing to do with singing the rebels or going to the game to make some political point (there’s more than you think). These are the minority at the games, especially away games. Most of the fans I know that fall into this bracket don’t go to any Celtic games at all. These fans usually lead quite fulfilling lives and Celtic  aren’t the first thing on their mind when they wake up. Some Celtic fans will try and tell themselves different, but it’s the absolute dregs of society that associate themselves to it, genuine poverty cases. There isn’t many lecturers, lawyers or architects standing amongst them.
I got bored of it all, I go to football to watch the team on the park win and when I walk out the stadium it won’t affect my life win, lose or draw. I used to sit near a guy who had a season ticket with his two young daughters (both under 10)  and I witnessed him punching the wall on the way down the stairs after a draw against Motherwell I think it was. A big part in me chucking my season ticket was asking myself, would I like to bring my child to a game here, surrounded by some proper mutants who don’t have a button in their pocket. I hated these Celtic fans thinking we had some sort of special bond with each other just down to the fact we both supported the same team. I have no loyalty or affinity to a fellow Celtic fan just because he happened to support the same club, it’s quite strange  
Two seasons ago, my St. Mirren supporting friend from Uni talked me into going to a few games and it’s a far more enjoyable experience. I’m not a die hard by any stretch of the imagination but I try and go along to most home games. It’s good to sit amongst a support that are only there for the team, and not there to make some political standpoint or seeing what songs they can get away with singing. 

Ive only read the first page but thought I would add my tuppenceworth. 
I was a season ticket holder for 7 years at Parkhead. I’ve drank in near enough every ‘Celtic’ pub in Glasgow and seen both ends of the spectrum when it comes to the fans.
From my experience there is respectable fans who want nothing to do with singing the rebels or going to the game to make some political point (there’s more than you think). These are the minority at the games, especially away games. Most of the fans I know that fall into this bracket don’t go to any Celtic games at all. These fans usually lead quite fulfilling lives and Celtic  aren’t the first thing on their mind when they wake up. Some Celtic fans will try and tell themselves different, but it’s the absolute dregs of society that associate themselves to it, genuine poverty cases. There isn’t many lecturers, lawyers or architects standing amongst them.
I got bored of it all, I go to football to watch the team on the park win and when I walk out the stadium it won’t affect my life win, lose or draw. I used to sit near a guy who had a season ticket with his two young daughters (both under 10)  and I witnessed him punching the wall on the way down the stairs after a draw against Motherwell I think it was. A big part in me chucking my season ticket was asking myself, would I like to bring my child to a game here, surrounded by some proper mutants who don’t have a button in their pocket. I hated these Celtic fans thinking we had some sort of special bond with each other just down to the fact we both supported the same team. I have no loyalty or affinity to a fellow Celtic fan just because he happened to support the same club, it’s quite strange  
Two seasons ago, my St. Mirren supporting friend from Uni talked me into going to a few games and it’s a far more enjoyable experience. I’m not a die hard by any stretch of the imagination but I try and go along to most home games. It’s good to sit amongst a support that are only there for the team, and not there to make some political standpoint or seeing what songs they can get away with singing. 

You are far too sensible, please stop it as you are making the rest of us feel uncomfortable. I have discussed it before but everyone in my family except me are Celtic supporters & they find the antics of the matching jacket brigade utterly tiresome, they go to matches to support their team, be entertained, then usually go home quite happy at the result. They have certain political beliefs, which I mostly share, but they do not let it define their lives & they despair at the antics of the "Considerably more left wing than you" Cult, who have to attach themselves to any anti establishment cause going just because.
Tl;dr summary, just go to the game to enjoy the football, leave the other baggage outside.