Scotland's Shame

Guest Moomintroll

Green Brigade are pretty close facsimiles to Red Brigades from what I can see, the goal a quasi Nationalist Marxist upheaval of some kind fermented by mini Provo Che wannabes from a free standing football terrace. Deluded 90 minute shit stirrers but maybe not ticking the shame box yet.  What we witnessed and heard from the horde on Sunday at Rugby Park was a disgrace and full on steroid pumped Scotland's Shame.   

It is quite hilarious that the right wing custodians of their Cult continue to sign Israelites while they stew in their ultra left wing corner pretending that they are all aligned in their little Marxist Heaven.

20 minutes ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

Green Brigade are pretty close facsimiles to Red Brigades from what I can see, the goal a quasi Nationalist Marxist upheaval of some kind fermented by mini Provo Che wannabes

I think this is to lend what these wee tools are about, a significance and coherence that is not merited.

4 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:

It is quite hilarious that the right wing custodians of their Cult continue to sign Israelites while they stew in their ultra left wing corner pretending that they are all aligned in their little Marxist Heaven.

It's good to see football has no borders against the diversity of the fans in the stands.

2 hours ago, Moomintroll said:
2 hours ago, Romeo said:
"Unveiling that banner"

Fucking hell.

I assume you are a man in your 5th Decade, what a sad, empty life you must lead. If there is something you hate more than a Rangers fan hating you for the same reason you hate them, it is a sensible person pointing out how pathetic you are for hating them in the first place. Do not even try to deny it, your prejudices have been displayed here for all to see.

Word salad.

Guest Moomintroll
It's good to see football has no borders against the diversity of the fans in the stands.
Yet the matching jacket brigade hate everything Israeli without question even though the Cult leaders seems to like signing them, I am knowingly being an obnoxious arsehole to prove a point here willy.

32 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:
38 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Yet the matching jacket brigade hate everything Israeli without question even though the Cult leaders seems to like signing them, I am knowingly being an obnoxious arsehole to prove a point here willy.

Sending hundred of thousands to help a cause that the Brutish made or spending millions on a football player to win games is a win win scenario.

Edited by wastecoatwilly

1 hour ago, Moomintroll said:
1 hour ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Celtic fans in nonracist opinions shocker.

Not that I want to defend either OF cheek's brand of arseholery too much, but the Palestinian solidarity movement generally isn't against Israelis playing football, the inevitable handful of antisemitic dipshits aside. Celtic fans of that political persuasion generally don't see any dichotomy with supporting Palestine and supporting a team with Nir Bitton and that new boy in it. Not even BDS-style boycott advocates have a problem with that - the same way that the anti-apartheid sports boycott of the 1970s and 1980s was against South African national teams and segregated sports organizations, and not against individual athletes (hence South African golfers and tennis players remained largely unaffected by the boycotts, except for competing in tournaments structured around national teams).

The fact that you think supporting Palestine against an illegal invasion and occupation and it's consequent human rights abuses ought to mean hounding every single Israeli out of every job says a lot about your ignorance of what the issues surrounding the Israeli-Palestinian conflict are about, and very little about Celtic or it's fans.

Edited by Aim Here

Looking forward to St Mirren v Aberdeen on Sunday. A football match. Between two Scottish football clubs. There will be an abundance of booing, cheering, songs about being intimate with sheep, and coming back towards me, songs about my hometown being a shithole, and the punters wearing red wanting to go home. I do not expect Israeli protests, wee wankjobs waving Palestinian flags, military grade detonators, smokebombs, disabled fans being injured, objectionable banners, pitch invasions, our seats being smashed up, or the opposition manager being subjected to sectarian abuse.

Should be a good ‘un.

Edited by pozbaird

2 hours ago, Aim Here said:

Not that I want to defend either OF cheek's brand of arseholery too much, but the Palestinian solidarity movement generally isn't against Israelis playing football, the inevitable handful of antisemitic dipshits aside. Celtic fans of that political persuasion generally don't see any dichotomy with supporting Palestine and supporting a team with Nir Bitton and that new boy in it. Not even BDS-style boycott advocates have a problem with that - the same way that the anti-apartheid sports boycott of the 1970s and 1980s was against South African national teams and segregated sports organizations, and not against individual athletes (hence South African golfers and tennis players remained largely unaffected by the boycotts, except for competing in tournaments structured around national teams).

The fact that you think supporting Palestine against an illegal invasion and occupation and it's consequent human rights abuses ought to mean hounding every single Israeli out of every job says a lot about your ignorance of what the issues surrounding the Israeli-Palestinian conflict are about, and very little about Celtic or it's fans.

The main reason for the anti-Israel stance is that the IRA's old pals were the PLO.

So proud of the Celtic / Rangers fans. After sorting out the centuries of turmoil in Ireland by bring communities together   to then have the fortitude and diligence to then pick up the baton of mediators in the middle East confict is not only awe inducing but truly inspiring.  The world can only look on in wonder and be truly thankful they decided to put their feet under this table.

15 minutes ago, Mr Pikey said:

So proud of the Celtic / Rangers fans. After sorting out the centuries of turmoil in Ireland by bring communities together   to then have the fortitude and diligence to then pick up the baton of mediators in the middle East confict is not only awe inducing but truly inspiring.  The world can only look on in wonder and be truly thankful they decided to put their feet under this table.

They’ve missed their natural calling. They should be able to sort the Irish backstop problem in their sleep. They seem to care about Ireland an awful lot. Get them onto it right away.

Pakistan have just expelled the Indian ambassador. The Old firm fans have done f**k all to help resolve this. Indolent wasters

30 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Pakistan have just expelled the Indian ambassador. The Old firm fans have done f**k all to help resolve this. Indolent wasters

It'm sure they'll get round to it, but hey're distracted by being involved in the Home Office plans with regard to the housing of asylum seekers, specifically with regards to the ethics of the use of private sector contractors in the provision of said housing. 

Guest Moomintroll
3 hours ago, Aim Here said:

I know, I did point out I was knowingly being an arsehole, I support the Palestinian people & have donated to the PSC in the past as I am not comfortable with the way that the Israelis deal with the terrorist issue by subjugating everyone within the West Bank & Gaza. I also believe that we as a Country alongside the USA  have a lot to answer for around the botch job that was the creation of Israel after the Second World War. I had a bit of a cob on earlier on & took it too far.

1 hour ago, Greenlantern said:

State of this thread. It’s like dour faced Sandra and Liz in the kitchen having their wee daily rant about Jade. Who they feel management is more lenient towards because she wears short skirts and smiles a lot.

State of this post.

4 hours ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

They can only do so much  , mibbe it's time for the rest of us to step up and follow their shining example.