Scotland's Shame

Will someone not think of the environment what with all this plastic from The Plastic Paddies and Plastic Ulstermen on the other side.

As has been said already,the longer this season goes the worse it will get and Referees will increasingly pander to either cheek to avoid accusations of bias  leaving the rest of our teams to suffer the consequences.

It is only when you move elsewhere that you see this bigotry for what it is and the thing is neither of them can see it.

Sadly it will never change and I actually think it is worse now the amount of tubes supporting them as the peer pressure leads the weak willed in the West of Scotland to follow the hordes and not stand alone and support their local sides whether that be Accies,Airdrie,Dumbarton,Morton,Motherwell etc etc.

5 minutes ago, Ye Olde Hamiltonian said:

It is only when you move elsewhere that you see this bigotry for what it is and the thing is neither of them can see it.

Lets not kid ourselves, they each know exactly what the f**k they are doing. 

Guest Moomintroll
Sadly, I feel that this weekend's unsavoury shenanigans are just a warm up act. With Celtic going for 9 and possibly 10 in a row, the stakes have never been higher. Unfortunately, there is no low point for these two. 
Of course, the apologists are already out here with their 'oFFeNdEd sNoWFlaKeS' chat. The truth is none of us are offended by your bigoted behaviour, we just think you're a bunch of cretins.
We need to invent a Quote of the Year Prize just so that this can take the honours. It is going to be a long, depressing season.

3 hours ago, Flybhoy said:

Can't speak for the actions of the other set of bad guys but, regarding us I predict this will be full of idiotic faux offended wet wipes who think Irish rebel songs are sectarian. 

It’s funny because, having lived in the Republic for three years now, I can wholeheartedly confirm that the only weirdos who still sing Irish rebel songs are Scots.

2 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Is this just for Celtic and sevco stuff or can any teams scumbaggery be included?

Asking for a friend.

Fill yer boots. The problem that Rangers and Celtic have is that with 5-500 times as many supporters as any other team, they also have 5-500 times as many arseholes they have to deal with.

Of course, they also have 5-500 times as much money which also helps dominate the league, so it's not all doom and gloom.

Fill yer boots. The problem that Rangers and Celtic have is that with 5-500 times as many supporters as any other team, they also have 5-500 times as many arseholes they have to deal with.
Of course, they also have 5-500 times as much money which also helps dominate the league, so it's not all doom and gloom.
Rodger that [emoji106]

Fucking hell this thread is awful.

9 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Is this just for Celtic and sevco stuff or can any teams scumbaggery be included?

Asking for a friend.

Some wee Motherwell fan gave me the middle finger once. I know it's not exactly singing songs glorying terrorist groups, but it certainly upset me.

Also fucking hell this thread is awful.

14 minutes ago, Antony said:

Not trying to justify Celtic's behaviour over the years but I don't understand what's wrong with the banner. It's a line from a 60 year old Celtic song about winning the Coronation Cup. 

I can help here m9. It contains the word "******". This word is unacceptable. Thanks for trying to justify sectarian behaviour though. 

15 minutes ago, Antony said:

Not trying to justify Celtic's behaviour over the years but I don't understand what's wrong with the banner. It's a line from a 60 year old Celtic song about winning the Coronation Cup. 

I’m very curious about the red dot, Antony. In my experience, most Irishmen don’t know revel songs, mockingly suggest that they wouldn’t vote for a united Ireland and increasingly ignore Celtic in favour of English teams. Where’s your issue?

Thought we could have a thread to catalogue all the moments of diddiness, scummery and outright bigotry from the two cheeks of the Old Filth. 
One game in to the season and a cracker from each of them so far. 
This absolute shambles from the morons at Parkhead 
IMG-20190803-WA0017.thumb.jpg.fadd913e3f0e9121abbc9f63f8c7e506.jpg

Then today, The Rangers fans caved in the roof of the disabled section onto the heads of those below, leaving a couple of dozen fans in wheelchairs needing to be evacuated. 
20190804_151817.thumb.jpg.afdd20f10c6c2f62c655a5beb5185660.jpg
I'm sure over the course of the season, fans of every club will have many reasons to bump this thread. Scum and morons the lot of them. 

Hi Gordon. You’re taking this well[emoji85]

Roond ye finport

1 hour ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Cardinal summerisle what you doing up here, looking for a virgin?

1 hour ago, Romeo said:

Asking for a friend.

Yes, this particular thread is purely for Sellik & Sevco acts of scumfuddery.... the OP clearly laid that out in his original post. Honestly, these thickasfcuk S&S fans, what can you do.

Feel free to start a thread ‘acts of scumfuddery by the diddies’.

3 hours ago, The Other Foot said:

It’s funny because, having lived in the Republic for three years now, I can wholeheartedly confirm that the only weirdos who still sing Irish rebel songs are Scots.

What the actual feck!?!? 😨😨😨😨 Speaking as someone who lived in Dublin fairly recently, you must've lived somewhere rural or not gotten out very often. It's not just in rabidly "Celtic-minded" watering holes such as The Players' Lounge that rebublican or rebel songs are commonly aired. 

Threads like this - and there are a depressing number of them - are comical.

We could start by banning the words "sectarian" and "sectarianism" from this board. "Terrorism", "Racism" and - bugger me rigid! - "Homophobia" could also simply be automatically edited out by software. Together with anything else ending "Ism" or "Phobia." There are no isms of phobias. If somebody dislikes you, your behaviour, your ideology or your cultural practices, they will have developed that dislike for reasons broadly similar to the reasons you dislike whatever it is that irks you; not because of some mental deficiency that doesn't afflict the "right minded."   

3 hours ago, Antony said:

Well said. Just like lines about smiting / killing the likes of infidels / stabbers, taken from ancient "religious" texts, are perfectly acceptable.