Queens v Dunfermline

19 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

BTW on Flash scores it has Mike Williamson being in your squad, is that a thing? 

Mikey Williamson - 17 year old forward from Carlisle, ex Carlisle United. Part of the full time reserve squad but has been on the bench for the 1st team every game so far without getting on.

Not really following the "is that a thing" thing? 🤔

Mikey Williamson - 17 year old forward from Carlisle, ex Carlisle United. Part of the full time reserve squad but has been on the bench for the 1st team every game so far without getting on.
Not really following the "is that a thing" thing? [emoji848]

I might be way off here but I’m certain there was a Mike Williamson that played over 100 games for Newcastle a few years ago. He’s maybe referring to him?

Yeah just checked and that's the guy that FlashScore has listed as a defender for Queens

I might be way off here but I’m certain there was a Mike Williamson that played over 100 games for Newcastle a few years ago. He’s maybe referring to him?

1 hour ago, Skyline Drifter said:

Not really following the "is that a thing" thing? 🤔

That'll explain that one!

Mike Williamson is also a CB that use to play for Newcastle, he's getting on a bit now at 35 but last I heard he was at Gateshead, with them suffering financially it didn't seem that outlandish that he'd moved over. 

Andy Stirling has been prone to ripping us to bits in the past.

Stirling played very well the day we won 5-2 at EEP in December 2017. Chris Kane on loan from St Johnstone scored 2 and Dobbie got 3. I thought it was one of Stirling’s best games for us albeit the absolute star of the show was Dobbie who as already noted won’t feature on Saturday

1 minute ago, Distant Doonhamer said:

Stirling played very well the day we won 5-2 at EEP in December 2017. Chris Kane on loan from St Johnstone scored 2 and Dobbie got 3. I thought it was one of Stirling’s best games for us albeit the absolute star of the show was Dobbie who as already noted won’t feature on Saturday

Dobbie is far too good for this league and that was one of many games he's won by himself. A big boost for the Pars that he's missing.

What's the best pre-match pub on Sat?

2 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Dobbie is far too good for this league and that was one of many games he's won by himself. A big boost for the Pars that he's missing.

What's the best pre-match pub on Sat?

That hat trick game was the best he's ever played against us, I don't think he's scored in most of the games against us which is a relief with him being such a top player. 

Dumfries has some lovely pubs, highly recommended the Caven Arms for some cheap, good food, head over the bridge towards the ground and you'll see a couple of pubs on your left, about a 5 minute walk to the away end. 

Good time to be playing us when we will probably be without our three best players.
Even with them we're still short of a full squad remember, so any result is acceptable regardless of who the opposition is.

50 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:
1 hour ago, Flash said:
Good time to be playing us when we will probably be without our three best players.

Even with them we're still short of a full squad remember, so any result is acceptable regardless of who the opposition is.

At last you have joined the Happy Clapper dark side.

I knew it was only a matter of time. NOT !!

1 hour ago, Grant228 said:

That hat trick game was the best he's ever played against us, I don't think he's scored in most of the games against us which is a relief with him being such a top player. 

Dumfries has some lovely pubs, highly recommended the Caven Arms for some cheap, good food, head over the bridge towards the ground and you'll see a couple of pubs on your left, about a 5 minute walk to the away end. 

the cavens arms is not cheap  .

1 hour ago, Grant228 said:

Cheers brother. Not definite I'll be going but good to be prepared just in case.

Gary Oliver fucking loves a goal against us. Wouldn’t rule out him scoring tbh.

I’d like to change my previous prediction. 2-1 Queens.