Motherwell v Celtic

Guest Moomintroll

S

So you can't.

Well done for making stuff up.

Of you pop to bed then. Try harder next time.

So you never sing a song in support of, or tacitly support the IRA, in any shape or form then?

12 minutes ago, Romeo said:

No, never.

Have you?

Found any of that bigoted stuff now that you've been to bed and are rested? Or are you going to keep embarrassing yourself?

29480525-4f98-4f5b-bb47-916e761a545c-102

Guest Moomintroll

The only person embarrassing themselves here is you, but there is nothing new there, I have neither the time nor the inclination to go trudging back through your posts although if I did, I am sure I would find many examples, your passive aggressive way of wording things on here fools no one except your fellow Cult members. Do yourself a favour & look up the definition of the word bigot & yes I am aware of the irony of the situation.

Guest Moomintroll

Making stuff up then.

At least we've cleared that up. Apology accepted.

Good Lord, you are tiresome. Can we both accept we really do not like each other & go our separate ways?

Good Lord, you are tiresome. Can we both accept we really do not like each other & go our separate ways?
I don't even know you but your claiming I "don't like you" ?

Deep seated issues bubbling to the surface here.

It's only an internet forum mate, don't take it too seriously.

Guest Moomintroll

I don't even know you but your claiming I "don't like you" ?

Deep seated issues bubbling to the surface here.

It's only an internet forum mate, don't take it too seriously.

Fair point, we don't like each others posting styles then. Let's just ignore each other & leave Sunday Funday to someone else.

To get back to the football. 

Although I like to concentrate on my own team I did think the Ajer was a colossus at the back for Celtic. It has been a long time since I have seen such an assured defensive display. Scott gave him a bit of hassle when he came on but apart from that he just strolled it at the back. 

Sadly for the rest of the league if he continues to play like that then it will be another big transfer fee coming their way in a year or two. 

5 minutes ago, welldaft said:

Although I like to concentrate on my own team I did think the Ajer was a colossus at the back for Celtic. It has been a long time since I have seen such an assured defensive display. Scott gave him a bit of hassle when he came on but apart from that he just strolled it at the back. 

Sadly for the rest of the league if he continues to play like that then it will be another big transfer fee coming their way in a year or two. 

Very much so. He had Hylton and Seedorf in his pocket but struggled with the physicality of big Ivan Drago. Over in front of the main stand Scott threw him away like an empty fag packet and took the ball off him. 

Guest Moomintroll
Ajer was superb when he was with us & has continued to progress since he went back to Celtic, was actually surprised that Rodgers wasn't sniffing around when it became clear that Maguire was moving on, but I am sure that he will be moving on to bigger things soon.

42 minutes ago, Desp said:

Romeo ending up a seething, bigoted mess on an internet forum even after his team wins 5-2? 

You love to see it. 

Hes never once made a post about Celtic. Every single post has some reference to Rangers, or some attempt to wind up opposition fans.

Bizarre individual. 

Weird how you can see a game completely differently to other folk. I thought Jullien looked excellent for Celtic yesterday and strolled the game whereas I thought Polworth was terrible for us despite the fact that I’ve liked the look of him right through the Betfred games, yet I’ve read the complete opposite viewpoints here.