Motherwell v Celtic

I actually thought the game was tomorrow and had a bit of a panic attack when I realised it was today about an hour before kickoff- I could probably have saved myself a panic attack and given it a miss.

To be fair - I really enjoyed the first half hour - all three centre mids were playing well and we played at a great tempo - Celtic indulged in a lot of fucking around at the back and that gave us plenty of encouragement. The only problem was that we totally overdid it and some players (hi Seedorf!) were genuinely knackered after a third of the game. This was naive from us and once we tired, Celtic absolutely strolled it - regardless of the individual errors from us.  I think "game management" is the appropriate bit of football-speak - and we were really found wanting there today...

There can't be too many positives to take from a pumping like that - but I thought Polworth looks promising (although faded badly in the first half), Donnelly did not look out of place in any way and I though Hylton showed a lot of quick thinking and looks good at this level. 

The truth is that this game came way to early for this new team - but I'm far from downhearted...

4 hours ago, bennett said:

Anyway I'm sure that the sportscence guys will highlight the songbook.

Doubtful, one is a dandy and fucking hates ****.

He will remain silent to confirm to the great hordes of unwashed that the anti - Sevco / Protestant media bias is continuing to f**k over "the people".

hun.jpg.0d43bda53a588e3030f978366ca22772.jpg

How we will all laugh😂

2 hours ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:

Tbf it isn't as if they're chanting "we all love ISIS."

I'm not exactly Gerry Adams but the Republican cause is hardly an extremist view.

Nah they only killed almost 2 thousand people including many children. 

Guest Moomintroll
How many people did the Nazis kill.."including children" motherwell-nazi-fans-image-1-275190609.thumb.jpeg.73f4b60155716713a2f021aafb08a908.jpeg
Romeo, stop being an utterly bigoted arsehole. I am not "seething" when I posted this in case you want to post your one & only comeback

Guest Moomintroll

^^^ raging

Could you give me an example of me being a bigot?

I cannot be bothered as I need to go to sleep, your vile bigotry is out there for everyone to see. Stop singing IRA songs as they are illegal in this Country as they are a Proscribed Terrorist Organisation.

I cannot be bothered as I need to go to sleep, your vile bigotry is out there for everyone to see. Stop singing IRA songs as they are illegal in this Country as they are a Proscribed Terrorist Organisation.
So you can't.

Well done for making stuff up.

Of you pop to bed then. Try harder next time.