Motherwell v Celtic

4 minutes ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

Would clear chanting in favour of an active terrorist organisation be accepted in any other country at a football ground?

Is it a free for all now? The old firm fans can sing what they like and get away with their bile.

Now? 

6 minutes ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

Would clear chanting in favour of an active terrorist organisation be accepted in any other country at a football ground?

Is it a free for all now? The old firm fans can sing what they like and get away with their bile.

When it's Sevco fans, it's Sevco fans problem.

When it's celtic fans, it's an old firm problem.

Anyway I'm sure that the sportscence guys will highlight the songbook.

It's not really though, is it Bennett? Both as bad as each other and it's not a small minority as it is made out to be.

Have the authorities just chucked it? I thought i read last week that clubs were going to stamp down on fans misbehaving. It is a shit fest already and we are only 2 games in.

I’m totally against the chants from our fans but you talk one load of shite, maybe just looking for a reaction. My reaction is - that’s bennet is a knob.

I thought we deserved the lead when we got it but then conceded straight away with poor tracking from Tait. You could tell Celtic’s defence hadn’t played together and we caused them all sorts of problems when we were good in the first 30 minutes.

We seemed to run out of steam then. As mentioned above Celtic’s 4th was a handball and there was two balls on the pitch at the 5th.

Long was a bit better today but Illic doesn’t look very good.

Ajer has matured into an outstanding defender.  Any Motherwell player that went near him today just seemed to bounce off him.  If he carries out like this, he'll be the next to move onto a bigger club for a big fee.  

8 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

I’m totally against the chants from our fans but you talk one load of shite, maybe just looking for a reaction. My reaction is - that’s bennet is a knob.

The proof is in the posts, when it's the celtic songbook it's suddenly the old firms problem.

If you were totally against th chants then you wouldn't be playing the man rather than the ball again.

44 minutes ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

7fe.gif

Not the worst performance from us today but incredibly naive in our tactics and shape and again we carried zero threat. When Liam Donnelly is your top scorer you know you have problems. 

I said it last week and will say it again, Hylton and Seedorf aren't good enough for this level and the two of them plus Ilic when he came on today, were utter dug meat.

That'll very much not do from us.

First half hour was great, but then hit the off switch and didn't come close again. 

Ajer running 70 yards untouched to get into our box ten yards from a Motherwell player sums it up, tbh. 

34 minutes ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:

Tbf there's an alternate universe where Turnbull scored Celtic's 6th today. So aye, at least that didn't happen.

That's true.

And when he scored that goal some of our fans would have applauded him.

And when some of our fans applauded him I would have lost the fucking plot.

And when I lost the fucking plot my head would probably have exploded at an ex Well player scoring for Celtic against us at Fir Park and some of our fans applauding him.

So yes, at least that didn't happen.

2 hours ago, Drew Brees said:

Thought Ajer had a great game today. Passionate, determined, committed, skilful and great hair. The lot.

dbHmsmV.gif

He's quickly became a stand out player for us. 

2 hours ago, Desp said:

Ajer has matured into an outstanding defender.  Any Motherwell player that went near him today just seemed to bounce off him.  If he carries out like this, he'll be the next to move onto a bigger club for a big fee.  

I reckon we've got about two more years of him before English clubs start bidding eight figure sums.