Motherwell v Celtic

7-0, now currently 1-4. £25 million banked. Ouch. Game over. Get the 4x treble winners merch’ out now. Ah, remember the days when Scottish fitba’ was a genuine two-cnut race? Ah yes, the good old days.

Edited by pozbaird

7-0, now currently 1-4. £25 million banked. Ouch. Game over. Get the 4x treble winners merch’ out now. Ah, remember the days when Scottish fitba’ was a genuine two-cnut race? Ah yes, the good old days.

Nah I can take celtic running away with things due to the sevco banter years. Their delusional fans will still think there’s a genuine title race this season.

3 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

7-0, now currently 1-5. £25 million banked. Ouch. Game....... zzzzzzzz.

Great finishingGL262100.jpeg.dd8b70267aa449fd28ea77937ce0d5e8.jpeg
7-0, now currently 1-5. £25 million banked. Ouch. Game....... zzzzzzzz.
Absolutely seething..I love it.

1 minute ago, Romeo said:

Absolutely seething..I love it.

Seething? Erm, no. Simply enjoying posting some comments on an open forum while nursing a chunky Kit Kat and a large mug of coffee. After a hard morning painting the fcuking dining room.

You post this ‘seething’ bollocks quite a lot. I’ll tell you what would get me ‘seething’, and it isn’t a team miles and miles ahead of everyone else. I’d seeth a bit if my own team roll over and play dead against the other teams likely to be in and around us. Accies, Livvy, County. Celtic will likely scud us by five, six, seven. I genuinely couldn’t give a fcuk. 

8 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

You post this ‘seething’ bollocks quite a lot. I’ll tell you what would get me ‘seething’, and it isn’t a team miles and miles ahead of everyone else. I’d seeth a bit if my own team roll over and play dead against the other teams likely to be in and around us. Accies, Livvy, County. Celtic will likely scud us by five, six, seven. I genuinely couldn’t give a fcuk. 

^^^ Seething

Even though we were pumped in the end I thought we competed well up till the third goal.

However the goals we conceded today were mostly atrocious.  I've said it before Dunne can't play against this level of opposition.

Also Chris Long still hasn't shown me anything.  Wasn't even putting a shoulder on the Celtic defenders.

Thought Celtic were also pretty poor at the back - was not impressed with Jullien or Bolingoli.

How the referee hasn't seen the handball for Celtic's fourth is a disgrace.  He was terrible today and pretty much gave Celtic everything.

4 hours ago, Casagolda said:

Whilst Robinson’s switch from hoofball to football has been most welcome, there’s a time and a place. I mind in the run in to the split last season for example, we tried to go toe to toe with Hibs(a), Aberdeen(a) and Rangers(h)- we lost all 3 games by an aggregate score of 8-1.  

I think there’s a balance to be found and I’d fear for us today if we try and take Celtic on in an open game of football. 

So 2-5, who’d a thought it eh?

As predicted really, we did play some nice stuff at times and scored a couple of goals but we were soft and naive defensively. All the goals were avoidable and involved a catalogue of errors. Losing one straight after we scored and right before half time was absolutely criminal.

All three of our wingers were pretty poor and struggled to make an impact. I actually thought Long played quite well first half, some nice link up play and good movement but he faded quickly.

Midfield toiled as expected but I was impressed with Polworth. Composed with a good range of passing, we’ll need that without Turnbull.

Today went as I expected but we won’t come up against that quality every week so it’s probably hard to judge. Worryingly naive defensively though and if/when Donnelly stops scoring, you do wonder where the goals are going to come from. 

Disappointing all round, Celtics strikers were lethal however we made some really stupid errors. After today id hunt Dunne, thought he was atrocious.  Can’t complain with getting beat however Celtics last 2 goals should never have happened as for the 4th it was an obvious handball in the build up and the 5th Celtic fans threw another ball on the pitch which Gillespie was dealing with in the build up. We’ll just have to take the positives and move on to hearts 

A simply 'seething' Scott Sinclair had to be separated from one of the Motherwell staff after the match. Wonder what went on there... Supposedly almost came to blows and Burrows had to step in.

Edit: Nearly scrapping with the groundsman. Motherwell reporting a 'misunderstanding'.

Edited by IggyStooge

11 minutes ago, IggyStooge said:

A simply 'seething' Scott Sinclair had to be separated from one of the Motherwell staff after the match. Wonder what went on there... Supposedly almost came to blows and Burrows had to step in.

Edit: Nearly scrapping with the groundsman. Motherwell reporting a 'misunderstanding'.

Haha, that groundsman is mental. Still, I hope he stuck one on the diving c***s chin.