Dundee vs. Ayr United

McDaid was ripping the piss out of Ayr's number 3 and you could visibly see the moment he lost it and just tried to break McDaid.

Forster is a dodgy CH, not convinced at all. That game was as dull as dishwater until Nelson came on. I reckon Nelson & Hemmings will be our eventual strike partnership,

3 minutes ago, The Gifted Sub said:

Cos he’s just finished his standard grades and he ripped the piss out your gimpy players. Bricker none of them would have went through Forster that way.

I don’t think standard grade is a thing anymore m9.

McDaid was ripping the piss out of Ayr's number 3 and you could visibly see the moment he lost it and just tried to break McDaid.
Forster is a dodgy CH, not convinced at all. That game was as dull as dishwater until Nelson came on. I reckon Nelson & Hemmings will be our eventual strike partnership,

Completely agree with all of this. Forster is atrocious on the ball and generally just very scary. McDaid was excellent, real energy and his workrate doing the dirty side of the game was impressive.

Hemmings is a class above and will score goals. Should have scored today but was maybe surprised that the ball fell to him at the back post.

I worry about our defence tbh McGhee aside. Get Jack Hendry in...

1 minute ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Ragin, aye? Thanks for the £24, pal.

I never gave You £24 pal, I decided that I would never give your lot money again after the way we were treated by stewards and police a few years ago.

Out of curiosity, who were Ayr fans booing during the game? I assumed it was Forster, but amn't sure.

Ref probably.

I’ve just read that it was Alan Newlands reffing today which would explain why he didn’t give us much.

Anyways I’m not too fussed. Dundee are contenders for the league and I’m still viewing us as mid table to avoid any disappointments.

Just now, Muggy said:

I worry about our defence tbh McGhee aside. Get Jack Hendry in...

Funny to think that despite how worrying we look when pressed we've gone 5 of the last 6 games with clean sheets. I like the look of Marshall, deserving of his MOTM today. McGhee looked confident, Forster was scary at times but I still like the powerful edge he brings to the defense, and Cammy is very hit n' miss. Played like shite in the 1st half, better in the 2nd.

According to media reports, the referee was a homer and they thought his earpiece was linked to the Dundee dugout as he gave Ayr f**k all.

Apart from when the Ayr player caught the ball before it went out and was awarded a free kick.

1 minute ago, Buckfast said:

I never gave You £24 pal, I decided that I would never give your lot money again after the way we were treated by stewards and police a few years ago.

Well then I sure can't wait to hear where these media reports are coming from. Ayr Utd twitter?