Dundee vs. Ayr United

11 minutes ago, The Master said:

Three points.
Clean sheet.
Ian McCall heads gone.

Couldn't really ask for more.

Not even a performance that suggests you are capable of mounting a challenge or dictating a home game? 

Edited by AyrExile

5 minutes ago, AyrExile said:

That is not true and he was equally bad with both teams. Each time a player fell over he gave a free kick whether it was actually a bad tackle  or not 

He was poor for both, certainly not biased towards any team.  

2 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

What’s that got to do with anything?

HIYA D'JAFFO, HIYA PAL.   Unfortunately for wur boy here I've no come on raging about the game but also called him out on shenanigans about his claims of poor treatment of the Dee's pubeless baller. 

He would like me to be upset and I'm busy enjoying my Soco. 

HIYA D'JAFFO, HIYA PAL.   Unfortunately for wur boy here I've no come on raging about the game but also called him out on shenanigans about his claims of poor treatment of the Dee's pubeless baller. 
He would like me to be upset and I'm busy enjoying my Soco. 

Find it bizarre he’d bring something with nothing to do with the football into the discussion.

Enjoy your beverages.

8 minutes ago, The Master said:

And yet we won.

Well done you. I sat in the home end with my Dundee supporting mate and didn’t hear much optimism. Never mind it’s not long til the Dundee Derby when some realism might kick in 

Edited by AyrExile

1 minute ago, AyrExile said:

Well done you. I sat in the home end with my Dundee supporting mate and didn’t hear much optimism. Never mind it’s not long til the Dundee Derby when some realism might kick in 

Just a wee tiny bit upset. Reality hasn't set in for the Honest Men either, it seems.

Did McDaid destroy Harvie i take it going by a little of the sense which has actually been posted in the last few pages, what happened in the last 15 minutes or so?, McCall saying we lost it or something, was there a WW3 moment or something?. Wasn't at the game hence why i'm asking. 

Although Ayr were good in spells, like most I was impressed by Moffat, it would have been a travesty had we not got all 3 points as we were without doubt, the best team. Good start 2nd time around for Hemmings. He looked a proper striker and really should have scored. Midfield was better after Gowser went off as Ness was pushed further forward. Him and Robertson both sitting deep didn’t work. Thought McDaid had his best game for us - saw no sign of the 1/2 dozen Ayr players who are miles better than him. Thought the ref was average, nothing major wrong but I have to say I thought Ayr were VERY dirty. Constant fouls all over the pitch and maybe 5 really bad fouls. Ayr will surely be ok though as they are half decent.

1 minute ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Just a wee tiny bit upset. Reality hasn't set in for the Honest Men either, it seems.

Not at all as today was a free hit for us after beating Morton last week. I expect us to finish 6th-8th place and results so far are bang on. Keep playing like that today and top four might be a struggle for you

10 minutes ago, AyrExile said:

So you came to the game to support your team, and you sat in the home end. Excellent 
Now you are talking about the dundee derby. Yer mate seems to have turned you into a dee. Welcome :)

I like McDaid's efforts and Hemmings did not lose the ball once today. We really need a better creative player, whether that be a centre mid or winger. Ayr only troubled us when we made the mistake, if we are going to have a difficult season then it will be down to our own mistakes.

Forster gives me the fear like. He is good in the air but as long as he doesn't try to play the ball with his feet he should be fine.

Also Jobby McCall has lost the plot;

Ayr United manager Ian McCall: "All the football was played by us up until we went daft with 10 or 15 minutes to go, but I'm just angry because it's as clear a penalty as you'll ever see.

"Maybe it's because it's wee Ayr Utd coming to Dens with a big crowd. The linesman's got a great view and he clearly doesn't see Kerr touch the ball. It's a stonewall penalty. It changed the course of the game."

7 minutes ago, Louis Litt said:
"Ian, it must be a really frustrating time for you today after that performance, coming away with absolutely nothing." [emoji23]

As long as the manky b*****d didn't leave any "deposits" it will have been a good day.

Edited by eindhovendee
Spelling

5 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Sounds like your typical Ayr fan after today....

Ragin'

Simmer the f**k doon, win the league and we will sort those dayglo c***s out until the end of town X 

Any variation from this deal and I skull f**k the lot of you X