Dundee vs. Ayr United

:lol:
You think McDaid will start. That's funny. 

Didn’t take long for McPake to realise he’s utter shite.

I think he was one of the only players this season offered improved terms by McCall but thankfully he wanted to move on.

Just now, D'Jaffo said:

I think he was one of the only players this season offered improved terms by McCall but thankfully he wanted to move on.

To be fair, he looked alright on Friday night when he come on. At least he looks to open his body up and take a pop. Boys like Byrne seem afraid to do so and just offload the ball to somebody 5 yards to the side of them. 

Just now, D'Jaffo said:

I personally thought that McDaid was quite effective when he came on at half time against Dunfermline, as well as Todd. Wouldn't have him exactly starting though either, especially if we actually sign some players and Ness is reintroduced into the squad.

1 minute ago, Superhursy7 said:
6 hours ago, Dele said:
emoji38.png
You think McDaid will start. That's funny. 

Ahhhh so you guys have already found out he only turns up when playing against the Arabs, saying this he will now play and have a blinder against us.

That'll do tbf.

He's a typical young winger. Exciting to watch, but a bit of a shitebag that can't cross or shoot. Only 23 though and a good option to unlock defences with his running even if he's not a guaranteed first teamer.

That'll do tbf.

He's a typical young winger. Exciting to watch, but a bit of a shitebag that can't cross or shoot. Only 23 though and a good option to unlock defences with his running even if he's not a guaranteed first teamer.

Your correct when he's on form and in the mood he's a good player but very inconsistent hope he does well for you guys (just not Saturday) as he was a very important player the year we won league one

9 hours ago, Dele said:

To be fair, he looked alright on Friday night when he come on. At least he looks to open his body up and take a pop. Boys like Byrne seem afraid to do so and just offload the ball to somebody 5 yards to the side of them. 

I'd estimate we lost about 10 footballs to the railway line last season due to such attempts.

1 hour ago, AyrTroopMajor said:

I'd estimate we lost about 10 footballs to the railway line last season due to such attempts.

:lol:

It's either McDaid does it or Byrne takes three touches, passes it to Kerr who fakes to cross, touches it past his man then crosses it straight out the park. 

At least McDaid will be cutting out the middle men!

I’m expecting goals in this game as both Goalies haven’t had a good game coming into this one. Hamilton was shocking v Dunfermline and Doohan was poor v Stranraer and Morton. I’ll go for 2-2

Also shocking price that Dundee is charging. Really wish we could raise away prices when they come down to Somerset 

9 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

Also shocking price that Dundee is charging. Really wish we could raise away prices when they come down to Somerset 

Why? The people that set the prices get in for free anyways. That'd sure show them...

11 hours ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

I personally thought that McDaid was quite effective when he came on at half time against Dunfermline, as well as Todd. Wouldn't have him exactly starting though either, especially if we actually sign some players and Ness is reintroduced into the squad.

He always ups his game for the telly. No surprise his best performance came when Shankland mugged your neighbours on TV. No doubt he'll put 3 past us on Saturday now......

I’m expecting goals in this game as both Goalies haven’t had a good game coming into this one. Hamilton was shocking v Dunfermline and Doohan was poor v Stranraer and Morton. I’ll go for 2-2

Gee what a great idea [emoji849] it not the Dundee fans fault! We don’t like the prices any more than you

11 minutes ago, AUFC 1910 said:

Normally we would take 400 plus up.

Would imagine we might just about make 150.

£24 

TWENTY FOUR QUID

OUCH!!!

You know the difference that makes? Zero. 

Absolutely no idea why anyone would wanna charge Dundee fans more when they come down here, it's hardly their fault that their board are robbing b******s.

44 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Quit your whinging, either come up and be a good supporter or shut up.

With the exception of you. It has absolutely nothing to do with being a 'good supporter', £24 to watch second tier Scottish football while some luminous arsehole tells you to sit down is utterly laughable.