Partick Vs Dundee United 09/08/19

Good enough tonight, much like last week. Only difference really is that we went ahead at home last week whereas tonight we had to dig it out after giving away an awfully soft goal. Could have got another couple of goals but every win away from home, irrespective of the performance, is a good result. Top marks to Robson, McMullan, Shankland, Appere and Smith.

13 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

I know you edited this but I still don't have a fucking clue what it means

Thon weirdo Paul Cicero not saying anything before the game then putting up random pictures from Twitter of other folks bets and trying to pass them off as his own. 

1 hour ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Stanton is pish.

😨😮 Under a proper Tory government, both blasphemy and treason would be hanging offences. Likely get 30 minutes of community service for them in the People's Republic of Leith nowadays 🙄😕

Edited by Victor von Doom
typo

I'd imagine United or Dundee will win the league, the rest of the teams including us range from mediocre to rubbish on any given day and financially the gap is far too big for the rest to get close. Those two meat heads at the back will cost United points along the way I'd imagine, could do with a player in that position I reckon before the window shuts.