Partick Vs Dundee United 09/08/19

Delighted that we are staying with the same team; I hope it’s the same formation and we play with the same intensity.  We played some super football last Saturday,

I am not surprised Sow and Pawlett are on the bench but feel sorry for the young lads who have been dropped.

I don’t have a problem with Neilson giving Sow and/or Pawlett some playing time if we get our noses well in front but I hope he looks at any contribution they might make objectively.

Edited by Granny Danger

O’Ware, Gordon and Mansell all on bench. Palmer in midfield and Jones and Miller up front. Concerned about Saunders and McGinty against Shankland but good to see Palmer back. Hopefully he can plug the gaping holes that appeared last week at Alloa!!

2 minutes ago, CrimeWritingJag said:

Anyone know if TOW is injured or has GC lost his marbles and started our best defender on the bench against Shankland?  

To be fair O’Ware was awful last week. Still think he has a bit to go to get full fitness back