Partick Vs Dundee United 09/08/19

Glasgow pubs to watch this in? Booked to see Bloc Party tonight so hoping to catch a bit of the game before i go get soaked there. 

Thistle 0-2 Lawrence Shankland 

In the same boat as you, I was thinking it (the gig) might be cancelled given the lack of cover, but nothing as yet.
Most pubs around there will be showing the game I reckon- snaffle bit on sauchiehall street across from the park should, or the big slope just down from it

2 hours ago, Dele said:

Quite looking forward to this tonight, hopefully rain + Mark Connolly (the 'footballer' not the poster) make it the exceptional spectacle I am imagining it could be. 

Good news for you - if the rain remains as it is, there is no way I will be adding to the spectacle.

The ferry is back on from Cumbrae (Millport) so I'm on my way....2-2 thriller under the lights. Mon the Jags make it worth the 2 Buses, 2 ferries, underground twice , thankfully a few pubs along the way from Largs to break up the journey.