Partick Vs Dundee United 09/08/19

In hospitality for this so that’s something to look forward to at least...

Yesterday had some major flaws but a rejig to the midfield and we should be capable of getting the three points. Despite a seemingly gaping hole in the middle of the park we created more than enough chances to win the game but found the Alloa keeper on top form. 

Some start for Shankland in the league but Caldwell will set up to stop United getting cross balls in to him. 

Im not sure if it’ll be a classic but hopefully a few goals. I’ll go for a tentative prediction of 2-1 Thistle (Miller and Gordon and Shankland for United).

Shame the ko time will probably see the crowd lucky to get to 3,500.

In hospitality for this so that’s something to look forward to at least...
Yesterday had some major flaws but a rejig to the midfield and we should be capable of getting the three points. Despite a seemingly gaping hole in the middle of the park we created more than enough chances to win the game but found the Alloa keeper on top form. 
Some start for Shankland in the league but Caldwell will set up to stop United getting cross balls in to him. 
Im not sure if it’ll be a classic but hopefully a few goals. I’ll go for a tentative prediction of 2-1 Thistle (Miller and Gordon and Shankland for United).
Shame the ko time will probably see the crowd lucky to get to 3,500.

We will have around 2k down I think.

Would imagine a tougher game than yesterday but obviously hoping for more of the same from us. High tempo, incisive fitba and put pressure on our opponents. Hard to go with anything other than the same line-up given there were no failures in that performance. 

I'll go 1-0 Utd, Appere in the first half. 

1 hour ago, ArabianKnight said:

Will United break their televised matches hoodoo with a similar level of performance to the dismantling of ICT or will the curse bring us happy terrors back down to earth? 

find it hard to believe anyone has a worse record on TV than us tbh

The Jags' defence consists of a trio of slow centre backs, the reluctance of individual players to use both feet is re-establishing itself and for most of play the midfield goes down one player because, although he can score, he does little else. (No, those up front don't pose much of a goal threat.) Sneddon, if played, keeps us in the game. If pushed, I'd hazard a guess at 1-4.