Top of the league and you're no!

You’re kidding yourself on if you believe that. Ayr, Arbroath and Livingston were all much better teams when they were in league one than the teams in this league. Although they won the league on the final day due to Raith mucking it up, they scored countless goals. Arbroath were miles ahead of anyone last year and have a good manager. Livingston won the league at a canter. Whoever goes up this year will need to improve their squad a lot to have anywhere near those successes.

We muck things up good and proper. Got an absolute pasting by utter shite like Queen of the South at home and the return match was played at a canter. Massive gulf between League 1 and the Championship without a doubt.

Need to take that one on the chin, the stone island gear comments always give me a chuckle, decent patter.  Big opportunity to regain top spot on Saturday if Falkirk can get their act together at home to Raith... which admittedly is a big if. 

Need to take that one on the chin, the stone island gear comments always give me a chuckle, decent patter.  Big opportunity to regain top spot on Saturday if Falkirk can get their act together at home to Raith... which admittedly is a big if. 

Think I'd rather a draw in that game even if it leaves us 2nd on goal difference, need to worry about Falkirk as well in case they actually get their act together

7 minutes ago, ShineOnYouCrazyDiamonds said:

Think I'd rather a draw in that game even if it leaves us 2nd on goal difference, need to worry about Falkirk as well in case they actually get their act together

Wouldn't be too upset by that, ultimately it's such a tight top 4 that no set of results will be definitive. 

From a psychological perspective it would be a big boost to go into the Falkirk game top of the pile, though. 

2 minutes ago, Passionate said:

Right that's the flag taken down , a proper flag put up to replace it,   can we build a wall .....

Nope, out you lot, you’re still in the garden shed!

Edited by TxRover

On 07/12/2019 at 17:07, Passionate said:

Don't worry the bills are due this week and  make sure you put the tree up,  we will be back next weekend.....  Oh and remember #vote Tory,   you fifers luv them don't ya

😂😂

I think it’s only Airdrie & the posh folk in the borders that love a Tory, everyone else is normal