Top of the league and you're no!

3 hours ago, baillieinleeds said:

aye you said it. An injured Anderson and the defence turns to shit.

Anderson hasn't played for a month and a half now and his absence is being keenly felt. Having said that I think the more telling aspect is the removal of MCKay to make it a pair instead of a trio.

I'm a great fan of 3 central defenders with miller and MacDonald dropping back to defend when needed.

2 hours ago, mic_17_uk said:

Do you guys mind if I come in to take some measurements? Best to be prepared and that

Bairn In Exile has measurements, from the short visit on page 2. Visiting hours for prospective tenants are Saturdays, 12-2PM. Please take off your shoes so you dinna track mud on the lino!

Bairn In Exile has measurements, from the short visit on page 2. Visiting hours for prospective tenants are Saturdays, 12-2PM. Please take off your shoes so you dinna track mud on the lino!
It's unfortunate Forfar choose a tractor access only location. Yous have had long enough to sort out the landscaping by now. Is there still a creepy east fifer mooching around the garden?

58 minutes ago, mic_17_uk said:
2 hours ago, TxRover said:

It's unfortunate Forfar choose a tractor access only location. Yous have had long enough to sort out the landscaping by now. Is there still a creepy east fifer mooching around the garden?

Nah, you guys just have the Union Jacks flying from the Greenhouse back there. The loco was towed a few weeks ago.

Kinda figured you rich types in the Land Rovers would be OK out here.

Nah, you guys just have the Union Jacks flying from the Greenhouse back there. The loco was towed a few weeks ago.
Kinda figured you rich types in the Land Rovers would be OK out here.
I was assuming that was airdrie fans with thier Union jackery. (don't be mistaken by the username)

We don't drive land rovers. Only high speed 18 wheelers #juggernaut

39 minutes ago, mic_17_uk said:

I was assuming that was airdrie fans with thier Union jackery. (don't be mistaken by the username)

We don't drive land rovers. Only high speed 18 wheelers #juggernaut

Just noting that while you are in the Garden Shed, the Greenhouse has the Union jacks flying. As for the HGV's/18-wheelers...don't do so good in the mud.

Just noting that while you are in the Garden Shed, the Greenhouse has the Union jacks flying. As for the HGV's/18-wheelers...don't do so good in the mud.
Ah, with you.

We expected well draining sandy soil, this being the league it is. That's been our mistake and upgrading the tyres and driver has taken some time.

49 minutes ago, mic_17_uk said:

Ah, with you.

We expected well draining sandy soil, this being the league it is. That's been our mistake and upgrading the tyres and driver has taken some time.

So we see, I just hope you remembered to upgrade the transmission to handle that new found power...or it might just be a nasty surprise.

So we see, I just hope you remembered to upgrade the transmission to handle that new found power...or it might just be a nasty surprise.
The man in quick fit seemed to know his stuff. I mean, he knew what was wrong with the tyres by using his foot alone. Nothing will go wrong there.

I've not paid attention to the wafer Cup since we donated our entry to our fife brethren (allowed us to concentrate on the league at that time) but if you draw a team from across the water can you see about getting a deal to tarmac the road in, please?

On 01/02/2020 at 16:58, grumswall said:

Safe to get rid of the black and gold pish now. Can probably get rid of the union Jack's while we're at it.

Time tae also pit the Bairns doon and get some time tae oorsel's.🛌😴 Just need to find the 'Do not disturb' sign to hing on the door knob.

Edited by embow