Top of the league and you're no!

2 minutes ago, sirscottyoung said:

We play ours a week on Tuesday

Thanks and it will certainly make the League game a potential cracker. We are much better than that earlier thrashing but who knows what this League produces! I suspect the top four just now will be there for quite a while , even after Falkirk changes. Raith looked quite good early on last night but Elgin gave them a game of it. Looking forward to seeing Wallace and Watt again.

Going to be exciting. I would genuinely be buzzing if the 4 of us pulled away from the rest and it was a 4 way fight for the title.

Thanks and it will certainly make the League game a potential cracker. We are much better than that earlier thrashing but who knows what this League produces! I suspect the top four just now will be there for quite a while , even after Falkirk changes. Raith looked quite good early on last night but Elgin gave them a game of it. Looking forward to seeing Wallace and Watt again.

5 hours ago, sirscottyoung said:

Going to be exciting. I would genuinely be buzzing if the 4 of us pulled away from the rest and it was a 4 way fight for the title.

I've a feeling this could go right to the last few weeks of the season. East Fife play Falkirk at Bayview on the 2nd last weekend of the season and we are away to Falkirk on the final day. It would be pretty sweet to win the title by winning that one.

On 17/11/2019 at 13:41, mrpaddyx said:

I've a feeling this could go right to the last few weeks of the season. East Fife play Falkirk at Bayview on the 2nd last weekend of the season and we are away to Falkirk on the final day. It would be pretty sweet to win the title by winning that one.

I usually look 2 fixtures ahead but will sneak a look at the last weeks now. Arbroath did have it sewn up early last season but your feeling is shared here. No doubt we could be well out also!

Edited by Chapelhall chap
spelling error

You c***s just walked up the front path, brazen as you like and none of us paid attention.
Fair play, enjoy your stay.

Very much this, I was at Dumbarton keeping an eye on the “As It Stands” League Table and the look of confusion/shock/wonderment on my face must have been a sight, after weeks of keeping an eye on the Raith and Falkirk scores for weeks, to see Airdrieonians sitting top at half time did create a few thoughts of “what, wait, how???”, sneak up on us you certainly did, but fair fucks to you!!!
Just try not to trash the place before next Tuesday as you won’t get your deposit back!!!