Top of the league and you're no!

We are constantly reacting to the latest crisis. McKinnon would be reasonably fine as a recruiting manager, but when it comes to creating a team where everyone understands their part, and is effective in that role, the man doesn’t really know what he is doing. He can do the easy bit, but not the hard bit.

3 minutes ago, TxRover said:

Right, we’ll keep the Ray dartboards all over the place...but all this coal around here...

I think given we have only lost 1 game this season you fuckers can sleep in the shed.

Edited by Stevo Fife

I think given we have only lost 1 game this season you fuckers can sleep in the shed.

C’mon Stevo be reasonable, who’s going to want to bunk up with Frank???

Smells gone at last although there is a very subtle hint of Linoleum wafting in through the back door.

A Lolkirk free zone though which is always a positive.

Sorry neebs but think you’re in the wrong place this week? The name above the door states Raith Rovers, ciao

24 minutes ago, ac-rrfc said:

Sorry neebs but think you’re in the wrong place this week? The name above the door states Raith Rovers, ciao

Not at all friend. We're sharing. As the Fife have only lost one game this season (and own Raith) we have taken our rightful place in main residence and Raith are in the shed.

Only fair.

Edited by Stevo Fife

Not at all friend. We're sharing. As the Fife have only lost one game this season (and own Raith) we have taken our rightful place in main residence and Raith are in the shed.
Only fair.

I might be miles off the fucking mark but this thread is for the top of the table team? Aka Raith, and east Fife are second? So I’m struggling to see that how many games lost is relevant when raith sit top and east Fife second?

46 minutes ago, Stevo Fife said:

Only fair.

To be honest, if after game 36 we are top on goal difference with you guys second, you’s can hang about in here all you want...might even give you a sip of champagne.

Edited by Wardy