Top of the league and you're no!

7 hours ago, San Starko Rover said:

John left the door open and those Methil types nearly snuck in. Don’t worry Daniel has closed it on them and they’re still looking in the windows.

Saw’em Out back in the shed, and I’m sure there’s a taxi parked down by the greenhouse.

Saw’em Out back in the shed, and I’m sure there’s a taxi parked down by the greenhouse.

Nobody is going nowhere near that shed btw, it smells like some feral beast with scant toilet habits and a penchant for “dirty protests” has been living in it for a couple of weeks!!!

It wasn’t like that when we left it!!!

ETA: and the lawnmowers missing!!![emoji35]

8 minutes ago, King Kebab said:

Nobody is going nowhere near that shed btw, it smells like some feral beast with scant toilet habits and a penchant for “dirty protests” has been living in it for a couple of weeks!!!

It wasn’t like that when we left it!!!

ETA: and the lawnmowers missing!!!emoji35.png

Just waiting for someone to grass on it🗣️🤦

The garden furniture is in some state. Looks like someone got too excited on Saturday night and has been lobbing plastic chairs at the shed. Not accusing Rovers supporters but you do have previous.

Edited by Gordon EF

7 hours ago, embow said:

Is the black and gold stripey wallpaper aff  the wa's? So very 1940's, early 50's. 🙈.Well past its sell by date for even being retro!😱

Was there gold? I thought it was just black.

Edit: Rubbed a bit, got some of the coal dust off the gold, yep, absolutely 50’s...maybe 1958?

18 hours ago, embow said:

Is the black and gold stripey wallpaper aff  the wa's? So very 1940's, early 50's. 🙈.Well past its sell by date for even being retro!😱

FFS that was expensive wallpaper. Made to order. 

I hope you lot choke on your mince.