Top of the league and you're no!

Nice if it was true but Raith fair game maybe, but Falkirk should skoosh it surely.

haha, aye, but your doing no bad, the leagues wide open, I reckon it’s the Bridie munchers that will win it, that’s a fair statement with Raith and Falkirk.

It’s only a matter of time when Falkirk hold permanent residency anyway. We won’t as in Raith will be nowhere near leading the table. Same shit defence from last season. Well I mean the same glaring mistakes from last season. And a weak strike force. Much much weaker than last season.

4 minutes ago, baillieinleeds said:

It’s only a matter of time when Falkirk hold permanent residency anyway. We won’t as in Raith will be nowhere near leading the table. Same shit defence from last season. Well I mean the same glaring mistakes from last season. And a weak strike force. Much much weaker than last season.

We’ve played one league game. Give. It. A. Fucking. Rest. 

B1D3BBCB-CF69-4145-919F-2C8702D35395.jpeg

2 hours ago, baillieinleeds said:

Bore off. 

On 8 August 2019 at 10:47, Angus of the Mo said:

Forfar, always in the shadows of the Smokies.

Should have kept a hold of Dick Campbell

And the Mo are always in our shadows.

i didn't agree with Dick getting the sack here but in hindsight things had gone stale and he'd lost his mojo somewhat. Getting the sack gave him fire in his belly again which, allied with a bigger budget, gave Arbroath the success they've had and deserved. When Dick did go I wanted Stewart Petrie, we didn't get him but got Bollan, nothing wrong with Gary, I like the guy, but he wasn't the right fit. We now have JW and in Jim we trust. Will we win the league? Probably not but we'll be challenging for sure and likely the best of the part timers. We might just occupy this top spot for a wee while though. It's going to be an entertaining season I think.