Today`s scores

mick90

Totally agree he kept us in it all second half, We could've sneaked one but then he made a great stop from the header right at the end.
T
P.S. he is playing with an injury sustained in a preseason game.

I stand corrected. Your keeper was outstanding all afternoon.

At least hes playing Brian Boylan hasn't kicked a ball since Cousar wiped him out.

Totally agree he kept us in it all second half, We could've sneaked one but then he made a great stop from the header right at the end.
T
P.S. he is playing with an injury sustained in a preseason game.

Squeaky bum time at Blair Park after the Ford were reduced to ten men (second yellow for Ryan Caddis) and Ryan Stevenson's late penalty reduced the deficit. However, Liam Caddis' first half opener and Tiny Watt's looping header were enough to secure a deserved victory.

3 hours ago, BANKIEBILL said:

comfortable it must be said. All damage done in first half but Buffs decided they'd done enough by half-time and defended well after interval. We'll certainly need to up our game ... 2nd to most balls today. 

An honest summary of the match,Bill. Buffs set about their business from the kick off, & as you said, the damage was done in the 1st half. I must congratulate Bankies & Yoker on the ground's improvements, thogh! The pitch looked excellent for an 'astroturf' surface, & the stadium had a general freshness! I must also add, the cheeseburger that I had from the snack bar, was the best I've tasted for a long time! Good luck in the coming season!

Guest Mr Happy
An honest summary of the match,Bill. Buffs set about their business from the kick off, & as you said, the damage was done in the 1st half. I must congratulate Bankies & Yoker on the ground's improvements, thogh! The pitch looked excellent for an 'astroturf' surface, & the stadium had a general freshness! I must also add, the cheeseburger that I had from the snack bar, was the best I've tasted for a long time! Good luck in the coming season!

Once we get the two toilet cubicles only [emoji51]sorted, it will help with a better flow. ( we had a queue [emoji16]

Unfortunately today we ( bankies) didn't cover ourselves in glory. It was a very poor display, without taking anything away from buffs.

Highlight of the day, was the Emirates air bus going overhead ( wouldn't expect it to be anywhere else though [emoji23]

It was only payback for Boylan when at the Buffs, he sleekitly wiped out Cousar at Largs, damaging his Achilles tendon putting him out the game for weeks. Dont like to see players deliberately taken out, but what goes around comes around as they say.

At least hes playing Brian Boylan hasn't kicked a ball since Cousar wiped him out.

5 hours ago, Talbot supporter said:

Thought Talbot should have won about 8nil

Got to say yer right about that , a gutless performance from the glens today. It was so easy for Talbot today they switched off and we nearly equalised , big leishman had a wonder save from frye on the goal line . 

It's easy to blame the manager for a performance like this but they're are some 'big' players at the glens on big money who are miles off the level that Talbot are at , if you can't do the basic stuff and match a team that has done everything for hunger, desire and determination then you should be having a wee think to yourselves.

be interested to hear what glens fans or officials made of that shite today  ( 😤)

Surely the manager has to be under pressure as Glens have stagnated since they won the treble?
I hear hes had money to spend but wont spend it.

Got to say yer right about that , a gutless performance from the glens today. It was so easy for Talbot today they switched off and we nearly equalised , big leishman had a wonder save from frye on the goal line . 
 It's easy to blame the manager for a performance like this but they're are some 'big' players at the glens on big money who are miles off the level that Talbot are at , if you can't do the basic stuff and match a team that has done everything for hunger, desire and determination then you should be having a wee think to yourselves.
be interested to hear what glens fans or officials made of that shite today  ( [emoji36])

8 hours ago, Gowlad said:

Lesmahagow 4-2 royal Albert 

At half time at 2-1 to the Albert they never looked like losing the game playing some decent football 

second half the Albert never won a tackle and their defending against the Gows long balls was terrible handing the Gow three second half goals.

lessons will need to be learned quickly as this is a game they should have taken something from

Good 3-1 victory for Cumnock yesterday against a stuffy rossvale side who I think will hold there own In the top league this season. Disappointing thing for me though was there was no assistant referees there yesterday which I find very concerning for a premier league game.

be interested to hear what glens fans or officials made of that shite today  ( [emoji36])

Thought the penalty gave yous a lease of life for about 10mins

1 hour ago, Talbot supporter said:
13 hours ago, 93glens17 said:
be interested to hear what glens fans or officials made of that shite today  ( emoji36.png)

Thought the penalty gave yous a lease of life for about 10mins

Think  the game was that easy for Talbot, they struggled for 10 mins after the pen to step it back up. But we were so bad it was only a matter of time before they would score again. And apart from leishmans save from frye , don't think he had another thing to do , we didn't ever look threatening . 

Just glad to get the two Talbot games out the road , pish poor performance both weeks from the players and a really pish decision from Southy to no play chessy from the start yesterday, defence was shocking