Forfar v Livingston

ATLIS

4 hours ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Dunno about thrash, think you've gone from hope into the realm of fantasy and dreams.

Tb is in a fantasy life, personally myself in reality we will play football and win respectfully, 

On ‎10‎/‎08‎/‎2019 at 21:43, EdinburghLivi said:

Bit more concerned about this one now. We were only able to put out 6 substitutes today and had 2 players come off injured.

Looking a bit better with Guthrie coming in, gives us options if McMillan is injured. Either Guthrie or Lamie can play LB, think i'd prefer Lamie as he has got a couple of goals in the Betfred games playing there, playing as a CB restricts him to just coming up for set pieces.

On ‎12‎/‎08‎/‎2019 at 20:28, tbsouth said:

Hoping we can thrash this plastic mob.

Pipe down, playing against the Premiership West Lothian Galacticos will be the highlight of your entire season. Your minter side will be blessed to play against guys to have been signed to the likes of PSG, Dunărea Călărași and Béziers, teams you could only dream of signing players from. Now lay down and let the Amber Machine roll to the quarters.

:D 

15 minutes ago, ATLIS said:

Pipe down, playing against the Premiership West Lothian Galacticos will be the highlight of your entire season. Your minter side will be blessed to play against guys to have been signed to the likes of PSG, Dunărea Călărași and Béziers, teams you could only dream of signing players from. Now lay down and let the Amber Machine roll to the quarters.

:D 

3-1 Forfar it is then.

20 hours ago, LiviLion said:

Mix it up a bit with it being a cup game, and hopefully we remember to come out for the second half.

Sarkic

Devlin  -  Guthrie  -  Lithgow  -  Lamie

Bartley  -  Crawford

Sibbald  -  Pittman  -  Tiffoney

Dykes

Interesting, would quite like to see Tiffoney getting a chance right enough, and I think Crawford should be coming in for Keaghan after his last 2 below par performances, so yeah, that looks a good shout.

I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT LEAGUE FORFAR ARE IN THESE DAYS SO ILL BE ANGRY IF WE DONT WIN BY AT LEAST 2 GOALS BUT HOPEFULLY WE CAN WIN BY 4 OR 5 AND BRING THE CUP HOME

It’s not quite the final yet. But I can understand that a giant of a game against Forfar would stir the emotions like no other.
P.s Forfar wins 3-1

On 02/08/2019 at 17:21, ATLIS said:

Surely we've got one of the best possible draws here, and should be looking to get a quarter final out of this at very least.

This quote could come back to haunt you . On the bridie debate ....Camerons have the best steak bridies in the land  far far better than the other two bridie makers imo . Why these delights are not marketed as THE Forfar bridie is beyond me . Anyway all the best to Forfar,  i feel a  upset on the cards .

3 hours ago, underpar said:

This quote could come back to haunt you . On the bridie debate ....Camerons have the best steak bridies in the land  far far better than the other two bridie makers imo . Why these delights are not marketed as THE Forfar bridie is beyond me . Anyway all the best to Forfar,  i feel a  upset on the cards .

Last time a Brechin fan made a prediction about Livi it was to tell us we'd be coming straight back down after beating their team and winning League One, that worked out well for them. Back to back promotions and comfortably staying up in the Premiership the following season, we'll prob get to the final of the Betfred cup now, cheers.:guinness

I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT LEAGUE FORFAR ARE IN THESE DAYS SO ILL BE ANGRY IF WE DONT WIN BY AT LEAST 2 GOALS BUT HOPEFULLY WE CAN WIN BY 4 OR 5 AND BRING THE CUP HOME

You seem to be rather angry already.
Will it be bold or increased font size to show your ire if you don't get a result?