Saturday 3rd

Berwick Rangers v Stirling University

Caledonian Braves v Kelty Hearts

Civil Service Strollers v Bonnyrigg Rose

Dalbeattie Star v Gala Fairydean

East Stirlingshire v Gretna 2008

The Spartans v Edinburgh University

Vale of Leithen v East Kilbride

Some interesting fixtures this weekend. Who will lose their 100% record, who will get their first point(s)? How many teams will be at the bottom on 0 points by Saturday evening? 

3 minutes ago, AlansHotBath said:

The result of Kelty vs FKA Edusport will be interesting to see. Fancy Kelty to win it but it should be a good measure of how both teams are shaping up this season.

Reckon Berwick will pick up their first win of the season as well.

Agree with your Kelty prediction. Caledonian Braves have quite a young team, so three games in a week might be tough for them, and Kelty should prove a stiffer test than Gretna 2008 and Edinburgh University, respectively.

I think the Strollers v Rose game is harder to predict. 

8 hours ago, abc2019 said:

Hoping to see Dalbeattie pick up a win against Gala this weekend, oh and East Stirlingshire to fire a few past Gretna if the Dalbeattie result doesn't come to fruition. 

Think it was honours even between them last season, with both sides winning at home. I’m setting my sights lower and just hoping Edinburgh University can break their scoring duck  this weekend.

12 hours ago, Harry’s Toffee Knees said:

Think it was honours even between them last season, with both sides winning at home. I’m setting my sights lower and just hoping Edinburgh University can break their scoring duck  this weekend.

I think you're right on that, couple of decent additions in the Gala squad I believe but hopefully Dalbeattie can suppress the threat. Don't forget Dalbeattie are yet to hit the net also, you're not the only one! Edi Uni poor this year, love a trip to Peffermill, lovely wee ground.