New Redraft Fantasy Auction League

Silvio

Guys

I’ve been exceedingly bored at work so I’ve set up a new redraft league on ESPN. Format is auction draft, 10 teams, 0.5 pt PPR and an Offensive Utility Flex spot – so essentially a 2 QB league.

Link below if you want to join. We will draft using ESPN, as per the previous auction draft, and can either leave it there or import to FleaFlicker. Happy to take suggestions.

League name is Pie and Bovril 2QB Auction. 

https://fantasy.espn.com/football/league/join?leagueId=5365246&inviteId=f6760aa8-2175-4895-bcc3-7e71451ec702

3 hours ago, Calvin Johnson said:

Never tried an auction league so I'd be game.

I did the previous one on here, that didn't happen last year, and I loved the different strategy. 

Thought I'd add the 2 QB stuff into the mix as well.

I'll take a team if there is still one available. Don't want to jump in ahead of PB1994 and take last one showing as available but if  the two Team Randall's  is a mistake and he drops one then I'll take it.

You take it. I only got in NFL last year so really don’t think I’d be able to do any justice to it.

On 10/08/2019 at 20:46, PB1994 said:

You take it. I only got in NFL last year so really don’t think I’d be able to do any justice to it.

I've taken one of Randall's teams so team 10 still available. Go for it. I've only done a couple of auctions and fared badly in both so you are not going to be out of place. See you in the play offs 😊

I've taken one of Randall's teams so team 10 still available. Go for it. I've only done a couple of auctions and fared badly in both so you are not going to be out of place. See you in the play offs [emoji4]

Nothing like taking advice off of someone I don’t know on the internet. I’m in!

Right we are fully loaded. Aiming for the draft 8pm on Sunday 25th August. How does that suit everyone?

Can you also let me know if you'd prefer ESPN or transferred to Fleaflicker after the draft? I'm fine with either.