Elgin City vs Cowdenbeath

For me personally can’t see anything but an elgin win that is purely going on how I think we will set up and play, i’d imagine valentine will start as mullen is suspended and swann wont be match fit so that is a negative already, big hoof balls to renton won’t work watched elgin against hibs centre halves looked very good. As negative as it is i’d be happy to come away with a point.

As positive as I've felt after a pre-season in a long time! Sutherland and Hester looking sharp upfront and we might possibly have finally found a solid defensive partnership in McDonald and Bronsky. However, I've followed Elgin long enough now to know not to get carried away! If we won 3-0 on Saturday I wouldn't be surprised, the same as if we got beat 3-0 I also wouldn't be surprised. You never know with us. Should be an interesting game

Who  knows how this one will go as both teams enter their first league game of the season. 

I am going for a 2 1 away win for Cowdenbeath. 

Optimistic for this season and we can only build on from our 6th place finish from last year and look to battle it out at the top end of the table. 

All teams in this league could face the dreaded trap door regardless of club status or budgets. One very bad season is all it can take. Look at Cowdenbeath in league one where we dropped again despite some reasonable signings for that level but some misunfornate circumstances went against us. 

I think we will have a strong management team in Bollan, Easton and Flaherty. A very good piece of business in my personal opinion of acquiring the likes of Craig Easton I am sure you will bring a lot to the Cowdenbeath cause. 

5 minutes ago, Briggsy's Ghost said:

No - just a wee reference to Cowdenbeath's method for addressing an unplayable pitch. As no-one got it, it can be safely filed under #shitepatter! 

I got it. It's not the worst patter.