League cup scores

gibbymclean

1 hour ago, Bul2 said:

I was standing along from the clubhouse all game- obviously a better vantage point to see the full game.

At the time you felt Lugar should have had 3 goals ,your keeper saved 5, three of which were top class by the way.

At that point ,there was not much in it but to say it should have been 3-1 is stretching it a bit

Unfortunately , your petty comments about the enterprise etc, just shows you up in a bad light

Lugar are trying hard to get a decent team on the park and I think they done reasonably well tonight and Cumnock were not brilliant by any means

Sorry I have to sign off now the nine o clock news has just come on...... feck it.... I’ve gave it away that I’m sitting in the house dreaming up new ways to screw money oot the council etc and not at Rosebank getting eaten alive

Cumnock won comfortably with superb Second and fourth goals l. agree with the linesman that Cumnocks third was offside but the ref over ruled him. and the 9oth minute penalty was a joke.  Not one Cumnock player claimed for it

Glens played well tonight lots of good football
They did. Thought they were decent at Beechwood on Saturday too. Liked the way McCann and McAndrew(?) combine.

At times last night I thought it looked like the dead rubber it was. Hurlford had two golden opportunities first half, but didn't take them. Glen's were probably the better side overall and deserved the victory.

Cumnock won comfortably with superb Second and fourth goals l. agree with the linesman that Cumnocks third was offside but the ref over ruled him. and the 9oth minute penalty was a joke.  Not one Cumnock player claimed for it

I think that’s a bit more balanced view of things mate

Where I was standing I was not really at the right end to say if the third goal was offside , but, I’ve no reason to doubt you

As far as the last goal was concerned, I had moved up to the top gate to get out to go to my car and I can’t say anything about the decision as wasn’t anywhere close to the actual incident

Hope the Bunnets can keep getting a team on the park and the results improve

Good luck lads

They did. Thought they were decent at Beechwood on Saturday too. Liked the way McCann and McAndrew(?) combine.

At times last night I thought it looked like the dead rubber it was. Hurlford had two golden opportunities first half, but didn't take them. Glen's were probably the better side overall and deserved the victory.
This'll need to stop!!!!
A Hurlford and Glenafton love-in????
What's the junior game coming to????
[emoji848]