League cup scores

gibbymclean

Who said “one sided” ? Jeez oh, touchy git

ADL Neutral, nae point waving, he’s getting score updates in the house as he is busy applying for another 20k of grants for the Enterprise’s Tiddly Winks & dominos club

I was standing along from the clubhouse all game- obviously a better vantage point to see the full game.

At the time you felt Lugar should have had 3 goals ,your keeper saved 5, three of which were top class by the way.

At that point ,there was not much in it but to say it should have been 3-1 is stretching it a bit

Unfortunately , your petty comments about the enterprise etc, just shows you up in a bad light

Lugar are trying hard to get a decent team on the park and I think they done reasonably well tonight and Cumnock were not brilliant by any means

Sorry I have to sign off now the nine o clock news has just come on...... feck it.... I’ve gave it away that I’m sitting in the house dreaming up new ways to screw money oot the council etc and not at Rosebank getting eaten alive

Maybole 1-2 Whitletts
Whitletts played 75 mins with ten men, took Maybole until the last ten mins to threaten. 3 out of 3 for Whitletts and the last 16 so cant complain

Rossvale 1   Shettleston 1

Shettleston win 5-4 on penalties

Regrouped well after losing gk to a red card on the 30 min mark...

After the 10-1 defeat to Pollok its a small comfort to finish 2nd,several key players were missing for the 3 games so will be good to get them back 

Comfortable 3-0 win for Lanark v Gow.  Both sides under strength so not a great deal learnt although I thought we played some nice stuff on occasions . We missed a pile of chances. Gow never capitalised on the opportunities presented to them.

Personally I'd have preferred a draw and not qualified as there are too many games and too many injuries.