No reaction

Fullerene

Question

7 answers to this question

2 hours ago, Fullerene said:

I no longer see the reaction to any posts and no longer get a chance to give a plus or minus to any post by someone else.

How do I fix this?

Desktop/Mobile or App?

Can you show me a screenshot of what you see on a users post?

49 minutes ago, Div said:

Desktop/Mobile or App?

Can you show me a screenshot of what you see on a users post?

Desktop.

As you can see - three good guys have reacted to my post but I cannot see their reaction - nor can I make any positive contribution to anything that they have posted.

No Reaction 1.jpg

No Reaction 2.jpg

58 minutes ago, Fullerene said:

Desktop.

As you can see - three good guys have reacted to my post but I cannot see their reaction - nor can I make any positive contribution to anything that they have posted.

No Reaction 1.jpg

No Reaction 2.jpg

I logged in as your account and everything looks just as it should?

Users cannot give their own posts rep, and can only see rep status on a post once it has some.

So, your initial post on this thread was given four red dots (not such good guys) and I can see that when logged in as you;

fullerene-01.JPG

Similarly I can see the up vote button on other posts when I am logged in as you;

fullerene-02.JPG

So a bit stuck as to what the issue might be your side?

I logged in as your account and everything looks just as it should? Users cannot give their own posts rep, and can only see rep status on a post once it has some.

So, your initial post on this thread was given four red dots (not such good guys) and I can see that when logged in as you;

fullerene-01.thumb.JPG.49039c4a5d0d87baf000ce70817f7163.JPG

Similarly I can see the up vote button on other posts when I am logged in as you;

fullerene-02.thumb.JPG.e32ec11a4271ea703674c9d951c11961.JPG

In the case of received reactions, could it be that a notification is still being sent saying Tom, Dick and Harry liked the post, even when Tom, Dick and Harry have run out of likes to give?

5000 likes/greens if I’m right seems about fair.

No idea why he can’t respond though.

2 hours ago, Div said:

I logged in as your account and everything looks just as it should?

Users cannot give their own posts rep, and can only see rep status on a post once it has some.

fullerene-01.JPG

fullerene-02.JPG

I fully understand that I can't give my own posts a minus even when I really hate myself. However on my desktop I see no reactions at all for any post by anyone on anything. Nor can I thank my four friends for testing this for me.  I am sending this from my phone which does not seem to have any problem at all.

53 minutes ago, Fullerene said:

I fully understand that I can't give my own posts a minus even when I really hate myself. However on my desktop I see no reactions at all for any post by anyone on anything. Nor can I thank my four friends for testing this for me.  I am sending this from my phone which does not seem to have any problem at all.

Either a browser issue then (try a different one to test), or a Theme/Browser issue (try using theme P&B 2016 and see if same thing happens) or it's a cookie issue and you aren't actually logged in on the desktop (try clearing cookies and temp internet files and login again).