SJFA West League 2 Season 19/20

kevinmuirhead

Who you all tipping for promotion? 10 points separate about 10 teams now! Burgh, Muirkirk and Ashfield look good but games in hand don’t always make for a good run in. Yoker losing yesterday and playing Ashfield this week is huge for them. 

Thorniewood and Maybole are the in form teams but maybe a bit late now for the bole considering the games they’ve played. For me it will be

My final top 6

Burgh

Muirkirk

Ashfield

Thorniewood

Yoker

Forth

Edited by HaroldWilson

Ashfield game off today so went to Rossvale v Talbot. Hats off to Rossvale as played attractive football and was definitely the better team to watch until ref wasted the game with the second sending off - never a red.

Number 8 for vale played churches league last season and in my opinion was one of the best on the park until an unnecessary red.

Well played Rossvale and deserved a point on the day but not to be.

33 minutes ago, Wuggy said:

Ashfield game off today so went to Rossvale v Talbot. Hats off to Rossvale as played attractive football and was definitely the better team to watch until ref wasted the game with the second sending off - never a red.

Number 8 for vale played churches league last season and in my opinion was one of the best on the park until an unnecessary red.

Well played Rossvale and deserved a point on the day but not to be.

Was at this game today , Talbot had lots of chances Rossvale had 1. 

Talbot win deserved imo.

Tough conditions at Yoker today for both teams. Ashfield deserved the win after pushing hard in the second half and making their chances count. 5 in a row now and Vale of Leven next week - should be cracker. Great support and service for Callum Graham today and top class finishing.

16 hours ago, Wuggy said:

Tough conditions at Yoker today for both teams. Ashfield deserved the win after pushing hard in the second half and making their chances count. 5 in a row now and Vale of Leven next week - should be cracker. Great support and service for Callum Graham today and top class finishing.

Match Report now on P&B and on www.ashfieldfootballclub.com

Ashfield F & A C.gif

Harry,...has anyone told you that this game will be played at Renfrew ?

I'm guessing it'll be kicking off about half seven if you can get there on time. They'll appreciate your three quid. Spread the word.

I haven't been able to see Lugar Boswell in ages so I'm looking forward to this one. Always happy to give three quid tae Lugar. Good people there.

Did I mention it was being played at Renfrew ?

All of Annbank's remaining scheduled fixtures are now showing as at Cambusdoon 3G on the SJFA fixtures website.

Sat 21 March v Vale Of Clyde

Sat 28 March v Maybole

Sat 11 April v Yoker

Sat 18 April v Muirkirk

Unless a typo, this implies they've given up on New Pebble Park being playable this season.

• 2 weeks later...