Opening Day Predictions

Using the criteria of 3 pts for an exact scoreline  and 1 pt for a correct result, and having scored 7 pts, it is with great humility and modesty😲  that I declare myself the winner 🥇 of the Opening Day Predictions thread. Congratulations and commiserations to JamieHogan1883 for finishing 2nd on 6 pts.

Should anybody wish to use a different scoring criteria and dispute the result I will insist on the VAR being utilised. 🙂

I believe in quitting while you are ahead so will not be taking part in any similar threads this season.

• 7 months later...
On 03/08/2019 at 22:05, Bairn in Exile said:

Using the criteria of 3 pts for an exact scoreline  and 1 pt for a correct result, and having scored 7 pts, it is with great humility and modesty😲  that I declare myself the winner 🥇 of the Opening Day Predictions thread. Congratulations and commiserations to JamieHogan1883 for finishing 2nd on 6 pts.

Should anybody wish to use a different scoring criteria and dispute the result I will insist on the VAR being utilised. 🙂

I believe in quitting while you are ahead so will not be taking part in any similar threads this season.

Upon further review, you are joint winner with @Crawford Baptie.

9 hours ago, Bairn in Exile said:

My humble apologies, I lie prostrate before you and beg your forgiveness for this heinous act.🙂

VAR conforms the act...you are hereby sentenced to make another prediction! Cheers.