Your favourite NFL player, not from your team

pozbaird

So, who do you admire, that doesn’t play for the team you support? I’ll kick this off with Adam Thielen of the Vikings. Great back story, seems a decent sort, love watching his route running, has great hands and makes big plays. Wish he was in Broncos orange.

Edited by pozbaird

I have a few that I like. Not sure I could definitively pick one over the others. 

Justin Tucker - Best kicker ever.

DeAndre Hopkins - AB and OBJ get all the hype but this guy is quietly the best receiver in football.

Philip Rivers - Just love his want to win.

Khalil Mack - Absolute game wrecker.

Larry Fitz, love him. Also love Leighton Vander Esch, think he plays the game the right way. Russel Wilson is the most underrated player in the league and I fucking hate him but I respect the c**t off him too.

Honorable mentions to Jarvis Landry and Andrew Luck who seem like top bois. 

• 2 weeks later...

Even though I don't support the Packers I was always a big Brett Favre fan, always felt like he was a fan at heart having a great time.

On the flip side I've always really disliked the Manning brothers. Peyton because his rivalry with Brady (although in restrospect he was an incredible player) and Eli, partially because of the nonsense when he was drafted and also for helping to ruin 19-0.

4 minutes ago, mrpaddyx said:

Even though I don't support the Packers I was always a big Brett Favre fan, always felt like he was a fan at heart having a great time.

On the flip side I've always really disliked the Manning brothers. Peyton because his rivalry with Brady (although in restrospect he was an incredible player) and Eli, partially because of the nonsense when he was drafted and also for helping to ruin 19-0.

Hmmm... might have to change my vote to the Manning brothers. 😁

Edited by Bully Wee Villa

9 hours ago, Brummie Clyde said:

Supports one of the other 31 teams that hates the Patriots.

The Eli throw to Tyree is still the greatest single play in the 18 years I've been watching the NFL and I have always had a soft spot for Eli since that.

Ha Ha, you can imagine how gutted I was when that happened. Then 4 years later Mario Manningham had a similar catch.

Edited by mrpaddyx