Kilmarnock vs Hello Sevco/Bye Bye Rangers

5 hours ago, bennett said:

One tiny still pic, 

It would appear that the cooncil disagrees with you there.

ilmarnock stadium has 'number of safety issues that need addressed urgently'
Officers from East Ayrshire Council visited the football club earlier today where they met with Rugby Park safety officer Bob Pitt.

Council officials have identified a number of safety issues that need addressed 'urgently' following the chaotic scenes at Rugby Park yesterday. 

Officers from East Ayrshire Council visited the football club earlier today where they met with safety officer Bob Pitt

In response to an enquiry from the Daily Record, Stuart McCall, Legal Manager, East Ayrshire Council said: "Together with colleagues from our Building Standards and Planning Service, we visited Rugby Park first thing this morning and met with Kilmarnock Football Club Safety Officer Bob Pitt.

"During the course of the meeting we identified a number of issues which will need to be addressed as a matter of urgency, and we will work with the Club and all relevant partner agencies in the coming days to ensure compliance with the specific terms of the Safety Certificate

Documents obtained by the Daily Record through a Freedom of Information request show East Ayrshire Council officials raised concerns about the safety the roof and gutterings of the disabled shelter last year."

“We will be working with Police Scotland and both clubs to investigate the incidents at the game, including turnstile and ticketing arrangements and will be studying CCTV footage to see what additional actions are required"

5 hours ago, bennett said:

One tiny still pic, 

It would appear that the cooncil disagrees with you there.

ilmarnock stadium has 'number of safety issues that need addressed urgently'
Officers from East Ayrshire Council visited the football club earlier today where they met with Rugby Park safety officer Bob Pitt.

Council officials have identified a number of safety issues that need addressed 'urgently' following the chaotic scenes at Rugby Park yesterday. 

Officers from East Ayrshire Council visited the football club earlier today where they met with safety officer Bob Pitt

In response to an enquiry from the Daily Record, Stuart McCall, Legal Manager, East Ayrshire Council said: "Together with colleagues from our Building Standards and Planning Service, we visited Rugby Park first thing this morning and met with Kilmarnock Football Club Safety Officer Bob Pitt.

"During the course of the meeting we identified a number of issues which will need to be addressed as a matter of urgency, and we will work with the Club and all relevant partner agencies in the coming days to ensure compliance with the specific terms of the Safety Certificate

Documents obtained by the Daily Record through a Freedom of Information request show East Ayrshire Council officials raised concerns about the safety the roof and gutterings of the disabled shelter last year."

“We will be working with Police Scotland and both clubs to investigate the incidents at the game, including turnstile and ticketing arrangements and will be studying CCTV footage to see what additional actions are required"

Rangers fans caused everything that occurred outside the stadium with attempting to enter with fake tickets. 

4 hours ago, killiemilan said:

Comedy gold statement from Club1872 claiming supporters were "trapped outside" Rugby Park!Hilarious stuff. Interestingly no mention of the pitch invasion or damage to the disabled section of the stadium.

That club 1872 ( that name in itself is laughable) are brain dead bigots.

14 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

I'm not sure what you mean by that. The point of these digital tickets is that they have a unique QR code which can be either printed or shared on any device and can then grant the ticketholder access. There's no such thing as a "forgery" here - the issue would be multiple versions of the same code being shared around.

My point is that the “original “ owner of the “ticket” decided to share that image/ticket with the sole intent of defrauding Kilmarnock Football Club ergo that shared image by definition is a duplicate , a counterfeit , an illegal copy or a forgery . I’m not a trained legal person and  I’m aware that there are grey areas wrt the digital arena but what’s your take on one person sharing a digital image/ticket with another if it’s not to commit fraud ? 

If QR codes can be so easily copied ( or forged ) what’s the point in their use at football grounds ? 

As I've said on the other thread, I'm getting pished-off with our Board acting like William Ulsterman in Harry Enfield's "cheddar cheese and pineapple on a stick" sketch.

Our Board is a f****** embarrassment.

"Rightly or wrongly, a gate was forced..." (!) To paraphrase Nice Guy Eddie in Reservoir Dogs, "I don't even know a f*****' English n***** who'd have the balls to say that." I wasn't there, but, as has been said, there cannot have been crushing issues outside Rugby Park. The topography outside the stadium doesn't allow for that. It's not Tynecastle, never mind Hillsborough.

And what the f*** does, "We had made Kilmarnock aware of concerns over facilities for the disabled" mean? "We have a 50,000 capacity UEFA A-Grade stadium, you have an 18,000 capacity scheidt hole"?   

Shut the f*** up! Sort-out the problems with the behaviour of a significant minority of our support quietly, in-house and in a dignified fashion. Have some f****** standards and f****** stick to them or f*** off! Ensure the fans stick to them and get the ones that can't/won't tae f***!  Get our f****** house in order! Cut this veneer of political correctness too. It's possible to defend what the Club stands for - Unionism, the Protestant religion, anti-Catholicism, singing "The Sash" or "The Billy Boys" et al - without defending the idiocy of a significant minority of our support. 

I have visions of Don Revie, Brian Clough and that large Protestant centre-half who played for Llanelli ushering/wrestling their own fans off the field when they were behaving like bams. What the f*** was Goldson doing there? There were loads of fans already past him and on the pitch when he was standing there, encouraging more to run on. We seem to have accomplished the Herculean task of training Morelos not to react to significant provocation by Broadfoot and others, yet half the bloody team and hundreds of fans behave like Anthony Stokes on the lash!

Misbehaviour is a widespread problem amongst a significant minority of football fans. Ignoring it or tolerating it - for whatever reason - is the default position of the vast majority of other fans and clubs. It makes me laugh when I see self-righteous posts about "sectarian" singing on messageboards that are filled with content that makes David Icke's website look like the Dalai Lama's by comparison.

The game toleartes and encourages mindless, one-eyed "bigotry" on every level: from a French manager's millionth repetition of, "I deed not see ze eenceedent..." to the blatant cheating of players on a minute-by-minute basis in every game - cheating on a scale that doesn't happen in any other sport. I

read things on forums some times that make me wonder just how incompetent and stupid extremist politicians must be to be unable to rally significant numbers of idiots behind them. The season before last, after a few decisions went our way, there was an enormous "Is Kevin Clancy a Mason?" thread on one of the messageboards of the "Wee three" (Hearts, Hibs, Sheep) - I forget which one. The following week, Clancy took charge of a Celtic game v. one of the other members of the "Wee three" and a few decisions went Celtic's way. The "Kevin Clancy is a F***** b******" thread was as long as the one alleging his membership of a Lodge.

My absolute favourite was the Hibs thread a while back: "Is Tom English a H**?" A bloke from Limerick, working as a f****** navvy/labourer on building sites in Kilburn/Cricklewood when he wrote a few articles for a fanzine of some diddy London club a Cockney mate dragged him to, then got a local paper job and somehow blagged a gig at a national. There were scores of earnest posts along the lines of, "There are some Protestants in southern Ireland", "His surname must indicate English ancestry", "I heard he followed Hearts as his Scottish club in his youth", "He has Roy Orbison amongst his "likes" on Facebook"😂! You could not make this stuff up. It's way beyond 9/11 and Area 51 conspiracy theorist territory. How do seemingly otherwise intelligent and rational folk believe this scheidt? There's loads of it on here. Not as much as there is on Rangers, Celtic and Hibs sites, but still bundles.

The game needs to stop encouraging this scheidt. At the moment, our Board is comfortably the worst serial offender on this score. I find it embarrassing, juvenile and indicative of insecurity. We should shut the f*** up and concentrate on things we can control, not whinge about others' inadequacies - even genuine inadequacies, never mind teh imaginary ones we keep inventing.

We're worse than the other lot... and that's saying something.         

As I've said on the other thread, I'm getting pished-off with our Board acting like William Ulsterman in Harry Enfield's "cheddar cheese and pineapple on a stick" sketch.
Our Board is a f****** embarrassment.
"Rightly or wrongly, a gate was forced..." (!) To paraphrase Nice Guy Eddie in Reservoir Dogs, "I don't even know a f*****' English n***** who'd have the balls to say that." I wasn't there, but, as has been said, there cannot have been crushing issues outside Rugby Park. The topography outside the stadium doesn't allow for that. It's not Tynecastle, never mind Hillsborough.
And what the f*** does, "We had made Kilmarnock aware of concerns over facilities for the disabled" mean? "We have a 50,000 capacity UEFA A-Grade stadium, you have an 18,000 capacity scheidt hole"?   
Shut the f*** up! Sort-out the problems with the behaviour of a significant minority of our support quietly, in-house and in a dignified fashion. Have some f****** standards and f****** stick to them or f*** off! Ensure the fans stick to them and get the ones that can't/won't tae f***!  Get our f****** house in order! Cut this veneer of political correctness too. It's possible to defend what the Club stands for - Unionism, the Protestant religion, anti-Catholicism, singing "The Sash" or "The Billy Boys" et al - without defending the idiocy of a significant minority of our support. 
I have visions of Don Revie, Brian Clough and that large Protestant centre-half who played for Llanelli ushering/wrestling their own fans off the field when they were behaving like bams. What the f*** was Goldson doing there? There were loads of fans already past him and on the pitch when he was standing there, encouraging more to run on. We seem to have accomplished the Herculean task of training Morelos not to react to significant provocation by Broadfoot and others, yet half the bloody team and hundreds of fans behave like Anthony Stokes on the lash!
Misbehaviour is a widespread problem amongst a significant minority of football fans. Ignoring it or tolerating it - for whatever reason - is the default position of the vast majority of other fans and clubs. It makes me laugh when I see self-righteous posts about "sectarian" singing on messageboards that are filled with content that makes David Icke's website look like the Dalai Lama's by comparison.
The game toleartes and encourages mindless, one-eyed "bigotry" on every level: from a French manager's millionth repetition of, "I deed not see ze eenceedent..." to the blatant cheating of players on a minute-by-minute basis in every game - cheating on a scale that doesn't happen in any other sport. I
read things on forums some times that make me wonder just how incompetent and stupid extremist politicians must be to be unable to rally significant numbers of idiots behind them. The season before last, after a few decisions went our way, there was an enormous "Is Kevin Clancy a Mason?" thread on one of the messageboards of the "Wee three" (Hearts, Hibs, Sheep) - I forget which one. The following week, Clancy took charge of a Celtic game v. one of the other members of the "Wee three" and a few decisions went Celtic's way. The "Kevin Clancy is a F***** b******" thread was as long as the one alleging his membership of a Lodge.
My absolute favourite was the Hibs thread a while back: "Is Tom English a H**?" A bloke from Limerick, working as a f****** navvy/labourer on building sites in Kilburn/Cricklewood when he wrote a few articles for a fanzine of some diddy London club a Cockney mate dragged him to, then got a local paper job and somehow blagged a gig at a national. There were scores of earnest posts along the lines of, "There are some Protestants in southern Ireland", "His surname must indicate English ancestry", "I heard he followed Hearts as his Scottish club in his youth", "He has Roy Orbison amongst his "likes" on Facebook"[emoji23]! You could not make this stuff up. It's way beyond 9/11 and Area 51 conspiracy theorist territory. How do seemingly otherwise intelligent and rational folk believe this scheidt? There's loads of it on here. Not as much as there is on Rangers, Celtic and Hibs sites, but still bundles.
The game needs to stop encouraging this scheidt. At the moment, our Board is comfortably the worst serial offender on this score. I find it embarrassing, juvenile and indicative of insecurity. We should shut the f*** up and concentrate on things we can control, not whinge about others' inadequacies - even genuine inadequacies, never mind teh imaginary ones we keep inventing.
We're worse than the other lot... and that's saying something.         

You've got to laugh at the sheer affrontery of the orcs.  Trying to pin any blame at all on Kilmarnock for Sunday's events is shithousery of the finest order.   But then, you'd expect nothing less from Scotland's shame.  The sooner they die off again, the better.  Let's hope the next time is permanent.

29 minutes ago, kennysmassiveego said:

If QR codes can be so easily copied ( or forged ) what’s the point in their use at football grounds ? 

Surely the point of using QR codes, etc is that only the first person to use it will get in- the other folk won't and I assume that was what was going on. These codes are deemed secure enough to use for plane tickets - if a bunch of roasters turn up at Glasgow airport all trying to get to Benidorm on one ticket, it wouldn't call their use into question.

Surely the point of using QR codes, etc is that only the first person to use it will get in- the other folk won't and I assume that was what was going on. These codes are deemed secure enough to use for plane tickets - if a bunch of roasters turn up at Glasgow airport all trying to get to Benidorm on one ticket, it wouldn't call their use into question.
Once a QR code has been used the ticketing system will automatically reject the same code again.

My point is that the “original “ owner of the “ticket” decided to share that image/ticket with the sole intent of defrauding Kilmarnock Football Club ergo that shared image by definition is a duplicate , a counterfeit , an illegal copy or a forgery . I’m not a trained legal person and  I’m aware that there are grey areas wrt the digital arena but what’s your take on one person sharing a digital image/ticket with another if it’s not to commit fraud ? 
Copying them to try to gain multiple entries absolutely is fraud, but it wouldn't work. Once the code has been scanned once it won't scan again.

But there are genuine reasons why people might share codes too. For example I might buy a ticket and then realise I can't go, so I could send my code on to my friend to go instead.

As already mentioned on this thread, these sorts of tickets are already used in a number of contexts, including air travel.

KFCSA Statement:

KFCSA are once again angered and outraged  at the behaviour of away supporters at Rugby Park on Sunday.

Instead of talking about the game we are all talking about off field issues.

Fans are entitled to celebrate their team scoring but entering the field of play is totally unacceptable.

Kilmarnock fans have voted with their feet in recent years by staying away from such games and once again people can see why.

The Kilmarnock Board have done everything they can to entice fans back to these games and have been vindicated by double the normal Kilmarnock support at yesterday’s game when compared to attendances at similar games over the last few years.

Their job is not made any easier by these away teams fans continued misbehaviour and an apparent total disregard to the laws of the land.

It is time the football authorities stamped down on this continued behaviour which seems to happen at most grounds in the SPFL.

KFCSA hopes this is a watershed moment and something is actually done by the footballing authorities.

Having spoken to the club we know that they  are investigating the matter fully with the following being a priority 

The destruction of our disabled section roof by a section of Rangers supporters was totally unacceptable and it is only through luck that nobody was seriously injured in this incident. We fully expect Rangers to pay for the damage caused.

Rangers fans forced open the gate at the Chadwick Stand – this too is totally unacceptable.

The possibility of duplicate tickets is one of a number of factors that we are investigating.

A meeting has been set up between the club and Police and G4S and will take place later this week. We’d welcome Rangers’ involvement and with their help, anyone who took part in the vandalism of the disabled section will be banned from Rugby Park.

The Board are looking at a series of measures to try and eradicate the potential for pitch incursions, including the possibility of netting in the lower rows of the Chadwick Stand. There will be no return to giving Old Firm supporters two stands and we remain committed to attracting families and all Killie supporters to cheer on their team in these matches.

Iain Sherry 
KFCSA Chairman 

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:
1 hour ago, Romeo said:
Once a QR code has been used the ticketing system will automatically reject the same code again.

So only a brain dead moron would think they could share said code with their pals and all get in, is what we can assume?

Correct.

1 hour ago, Romeo said:
1 hour ago, Swello said:

I thought that was what I said in my first sentence :)