Kilmarnock vs Hello Sevco/Bye Bye Rangers

4 minutes ago, bennett said:

Not at all, they shouldn't have been on the roof/invading the pitch and should be banned by Rangers. I believe that four people have already been arrested for it.

Going by the Records article it appears that East Ayrshire council have found quite a few serious issues at rugby park and Kilmarnock were warned about them last season.

Rangers fans must take a large portion of blame for yesterday and Killie need to get their act together.

Also says that they fixed the reported issues last year 

Not at all, they shouldn't have been on the roof/invading the pitch and should be banned by Rangers. I believe that four people have already been arrested for it.
Going by the Records article it appears that East Ayrshire council have found quite a few serious issues at rugby park and Kilmarnock were warned about them last season.
Rangers fans must take a large portion of blame for yesterday and Killie need to get their act together.

Any comment on the safety issues at Ibrox? I realise it’s difficult for you as you can’t give any eye witness account. But please give feedback.

4 minutes ago, BlueKillie said:

There it is. Whatabout. Taken long enough.

It's recent and relevant to the current situation, surely you can give an opinion rather than playing the whataboutery card?

1 minute ago, Squalor Vic said:

Yup and it looks like we highlighted it and wanted something done then too. Least we're in agreement that it's shithouse behaviour 

It's the look at me/us mentality that has creeped in to the supports. From our viewpoint I'd ban anyone involved for a season and hope the message hits home.

Just now, Snafu said:

It's astonishing that Rangers fans think safety rules in place don't apply to them because they are ra' people. Is it the fault of the staff working inside the stadium that Rangers fans opened the gate themselves to let their fellow fans in, many with out genuine match tickets?

Phyllis McLeish has said that the delay was caused by extensive searches being conducted, as far as I can see there is no official mention of forged tickets.

Poor souls, imagine being ‘trapped outside’. [emoji23] (Blame)Everyone/Anyone.  

“‘Trapped Outside Systemic Syndrome’ (TOSS) is a recognised condition amongst troglodyte communities. Flare-ups usually occur when patients are removed from their normally very close-knit family groups and enclosed habitats e.g. cave, Loudon Tavern, Lodge. 

Despite much independent research and an attempt to introduce an untested treatment called ‘Bigot Rehab’, there is no known cure for the malaise which often induces a mob culture and episodic violence, especially towards weaker, less able members of their own community.”

23 minutes ago, bennett said:

It's recent and relevant to the current situation, surely you can give an opinion rather than playing the whataboutery card?

It's the look at me/us mentality that has creeped in to the supports. From our viewpoint I'd ban anyone involved for a season and hope the message hits home.

Fair do's, can't argue with that

1 hour ago, Drew Brees said:

1st and last line from the Club 1872 statement on yesterday’s game.

“Club 1872 has received multiple eye witness reports from supporters trapped outside Rugby Park prior to, and following, kickoff in yesterday’s Kilmarnock vs Rangers game...... We will liaise with Rangers on this and on events inside the ground and work with them to ensure that Kilmarnock properly address these safety issues ahead of any future visits to Rugby Park”.

Poor souls, imagine being ‘trapped outside’. emoji23.png

(Blame)Everyone/Anyone.

IMG_0395.JPG.a8c7caddb9572c722903f26b46d

13 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

I’m not excusing the Rangers fans in any way for storming the gate, but I’d be annoyed too if I was outside with 20 mins of the game gone and I’d missed the opening goal 

If you don't have a valid ticket you deserve to be outside for the full match. 

I don't believe it to be true but the rumours of us housing OF fans in the top sections only of both the Moffat and Chadwick would be a perfect solution to a good few problems in my opinion.