Kilmarnock vs Hello Sevco/Bye Bye Rangers

7 hours ago, Craig McCulloch Burley said:

Anyone think kilmarnock need bring new signings after kilmarnock 1-2 Rangers result game?

yes at least 2 striker's brophy needs a striker alongside him

back to the whole disabled shelters, they were not designed to take the weight of humans on the roof they were designed solely to keep the rain out of disabled fans, The individuals involved they were morons .... was it idiotic yes, but report's a disabled fan was hurt by his fellow Rangers fans stupidity i hope the person is ok  ... should they be punished yes give them a 10 match ban from Ibrox and pay for the damage of the disabled fans shelter it pales in significance to El Paso and Dayton where one of the victims  was his own sister

Edited by Godric1970

This is the only way we will get them sorted! The softly softly approach allows them to do what the heck they like with mob rule winning. Either the offending clubs are punished with a points deduction or games behind closed doors or we send in the heavy mob.

I propose the Not The Nine O’Clock News solution......

They'd certainly be more likely to vote for it, imo. It could be seen as a way to cut out behaviour that has arisen in other higher profile games like the Edinburgh derbies. 
Then again it comes down to self interests in the end up so we'll probably not see it for the foreseeable future.
Deftly avoided there.

But you know the other clubs wouldn't vote for it either. Look what would have happened last season to Hearts and Hibs if there had been strict liability.

Bennet is also right. The chance was there to change the voting system but it wasn't taken.

10 hours ago, jagfox99 said:

That's your strict liability territory. Neither Rangers or Celtic will ever vote for that due to the constant misbehaviour of their fans...

Vote?  Why would there be a vote? 

Celtic, rangers or any club for that matter, receive a fine thanks to fans misbehaving, club then looks to recoup costs from said fans.  There would be no vote. 

6 hours ago, Godric1970 said:

yes at least 2 striker's brophy needs a striker alongside him

back to the whole disabled shelters, they were not designed to take the weight of humans on the roof they were designed solely to keep the rain out of disabled fans, The individuals involved they were morons .... was it idiotic yes, but report's a disabled fan was hurt by his fellow Rangers fans stupidity i hope the person is ok  ... should they be punished yes give them a 10 match ban from Ibrox and pay for the damage of the disabled fans shelter it pales in significance to El Paso and Dayton where one of the victims  was his own sister

What a bizarre comparison. One could say that said shooting pales in significance to the holocaust, but I wouldn't - because I'm not a total weirdo.

1 hour ago, Romeo said:

Deftly avoided there.

But you know the other clubs wouldn't vote for it either. Look what would have happened last season to Hearts and Hibs if there had been strict liability.

Bennet is also right. The chance was there to change the voting system but it wasn't taken.

😂

Stop acting like other clubs not voting for strict liability is a defence of you and your pals acting like c***s all over the country on a fortnightly basis.

You win trophies all the time - but you're forever lumped in with the utter dregs of the underclass. That's the trade off you've made by being an OF supporter. Please make your peace with it.

Re fitbaw - reports of our demise have been greatly exaggerated. Couple of signings and we'll be fine. Viva Angelo.

Edited by Estragon

Overall, I'm far happier with the result than I thought I would be.  I honestly thought we'd get pumped.  A few more signings in creative/attacking roles and I think we'll be fine.

Nothing really to add to comments about the Sevco support than what's been said.  Absolute scum.

1 hour ago, Estragon said:

What a bizarre comparison. One could say that said shooting pales in significance to the holocaust, but I wouldn't - because I'm not a total weirdo.

if i am weird what does that make you, by making such a ludicrous analogy, i really worry about you, i really do 

8 minutes ago, Godric1970 said:

if i am weird what does that make you, by making such a ludicrous analogy, i really worry about you, i really do 

^^^

Doesn't understand it was an extension of their analogy. 

Edited by Estragon

11 hours ago, killiemilan said:
11 hours ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

We need to see police with batons drawn wading into the orc scum! Beat their heads in and they'll think twice next time.

This is the only way we will get them sorted! The softly softly approach allows them to do what the heck they like with mob rule winning. Either the offending clubs are punished with a points deduction or games behind closed doors or we send in the heavy mob.

Death penalty for me. Haven't heard of much trouble in Egyptian football since 11 hooligans were handed the death sentence for their part in the Port Said riots.

Rangers fans could have caused fatalities with their actions at their winning goal and now the league must take action. Rangers fans even before the game started put their fellow fans in danger. Many of their fans tried to gain entry by using fake and copied tickets. This caused great problems as queues were building up whilst the fake ticket holders were trying to gain admission illegally. Two occasions at the one match where tans were put in peril by the actions of other Rangers fans. The police should be visiting a few doors this week and the football authorities must come out from hiding below their desks and finally take some action.  Don’t wait till a disaster happens before acting, do it NOW!

10 minutes ago, the west curve said:

Rangers fans could have caused fatalities with their actions at their winning goal and now the league must take action. Rangers fans even before the game started put their fellow fans in danger. Many of their fans tried to gain entry by using fake and copied tickets. This caused great problems as queues were building up whilst the fake ticket holders were trying to gain admission illegally. Two occasions at the one match where tans were put in peril by the actions of other Rangers fans. The police should be visiting a few doors this week and the football authorities must come out from hiding below their desks and finally take some action.  Don’t wait till a disaster happens before acting, do it NOW!

Mentioning Hillsborough........ absolute minters.

Edited by C4mmy31