Kilmarnock vs Hello Sevco/Bye Bye Rangers

In regard to the question posed below the photo, to save a lengthy investigation, I can help here. It collapsed because multiple Sevconian morons jumped on top of it.

Investigation concluded. All that remains is for Killie to bill Sevco for the damage. £750,000 minimum IMHO.

DF242077-9327-4EE2-8052-6D93320FF9B8.jpeg

Edited by pozbaird

There’s a definitely a line between harmless, appropriate pitch invasions and the over-the-top, tinpot shite from today.

I don’t see an issue with it on the last day of the season after a team’s won the league for example, but the past season or two there’s definitely been an increasing number of wee fuds thinking it’s acceptable to charge onto the pitch mid-game every time their team scores a goal. I remember from last season Falkirk fans running onto the pitch after scoring a goal in the 40th minute away to Morton for f**k’s sake. It just seems like all the wee Stone Island fannies are desperately trying to out-celebrate one another and the line between harmless fun and wee neds going over the top is getting broken more and more often.

Climbing over the disabled section in the process, putting other supporters in danger and wrecking part of the stadium is a whole different kettle of fish though, but I shouldn’t really be surprised.

Just goes to show what an angry bitter mob Rangers fans are.

I assume the Rangers disabled area was full, a lifetime of slobbery and eating double egg, bacon ,sausage and black pudding rolls has taken it's toll.

Edited by red23

3 minutes ago, gannonball said:

As much as I like putting the boot in to them it's not as if they went out to do the roof in. Thing looked it was made of paper mache and looks a poor retrofit design.

Surely they could see it was only there to keep the rain off?  It wasn't some sturdy monkey climbing frame.

2 minutes ago, gannonball said:

As much as I like putting the boot in to them it's not as if they went out to do the roof in. Thing looked it was made of paper mache and looks a poor retrofit design.

1 minute ago, Warren Mears said:

Brothers in arms.

If your talking about me Absolute horse shit. I said I didn’t approve of one of our banners yesterday yet here I am just saying that the furore over 2 folk jumping on a piss poorly designed shed of a thing doesn’t really merit the furore I have seen on social media. Just my opinion but I’m not going to blindly defend my own fans and just stick the boot whenever possible at them either.