Stirling Albion v Queen's Park

On 05/08/2019 at 21:35, an86 said:

Any word on whether Kevin Nicol has stopped waddling after Galt yet? By my calculations, he'd have reached the edge of the penalty area by some point early on Tuesday morning at the pace he was chasing at. 

That's some top banter, it really is.

On 06/08/2019 at 12:20, Ray Vaughn said:

Totally disagree. Once QP scored they seemed to start some sort of routine to break up the game. All three at the back rushed forward together, in my opinion, to influence the ref to send of the player off quickly to “calm” the situation. The play acting kicked in at that stage. No way was the player who was tackled by McGeachie injured at all and did the whole fake limp thing that Maradona loved to do way back. He was battering-ramming everything within a minute or so again. Hmmmmm.
The booking Banner got was a joke, never touched the boy and when you watch the “injury” to the goalie on the video it only confirms that this was some sort of tactic to slow the game down. I have no memories of this sort of thing happening before QP scores.

Someone tried the mass rushing the ref to influence a sending off before at Forthbank. I’m beginning to think it was Queen’s Park. Did we beat you 2-1 with a late goal with 10 men at 1-1 back in January/February?

Mind you, QP deserved the points. Stirling were pretty rotten going forward. I spent Saturday night with the fear of finishing bottom. Wasn’t a good night. Let’s see if Darryl Duffy can organise us up front.

“Did the whole fake limp”. Yet he missed out midweek because of the tackle and is a doubt for tomorrow. Idiot 

Edited by qpfc

22 hours ago, qpfc said:

“Did the whole fake limp”. Yet he missed out midweek because of the tackle and is a doubt for tomorrow. Idiot 

Really milking that limp by missing today as well. 

20 minutes ago, Ben Reilly said:
1 hour ago, an86 said:
Really milking that limp by missing today as well. 

I genuinely noticed he was limping in the stand this afternoon at the end of the game. Such must be his devotion to selling the illusion.

That was in case any Albion fans mistakenly turned up at Hampden today.

Someone did it last season and we had a game where an Albion player was sent off in haste. Will need to trawl last season’s games to think who it was. Genuinely can’t remember which team it was at the moment but it seems to be a tactic some teams are using.

I see you didn’t address the severe injury to your goalkeeper. That poor soul souls be on the phone to DigbyBrown by now such was the viciousness of the assault.

Anyway, QP deserves the points and the Albion have hopefully brought in a striker to score double figures this season and keep us up (such is my ambition for this season)
A "bottom of the league" bit of bantz all round.