Livi v Motherwell

9 hours ago, steelman1991 said:

Think links were broken. Just spoke to Livi direct and now using the link in that article from MFC website to "buy direct from Livingston" works, but only to purchase from section "L". Section "O" - is for hospitality and players, Sections "M" and "N" are available for purchase from MFC direct. Clear as mud on the website 😊.

Up on our Website now, Motherwell fans only link to getting your tickets online. https://livingstonfc.co.uk/online-tickets-motherwell-fans-only/

4 minutes ago, crispy said:

And,

”fair play, X did their job, but I couldn’t watch that every week. Worst game of football I’ve ever seen”.

You're giving football fans far too much credit here. More like "We were absolutely shite and X still struggled to beat us, dirty hatchetmen and they'll be found out soon enough"

X is most likely to be Livingston or Hamilton, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

I'm not quite getting all the positivity from a Motherwell point of view and expect this to be really tight. I only saw our games against Dumbarton and Annan and thought we lacked a cutting edge (I know we won 2-0 and 4-0 but there was a lot of huffing and puffing and this will be a big step up in quality and fitness).

£1 booking fee and a £1 extra charge for the digital ticket option making it £27 in total. Meh but still better than waiting on a big b*****d queue.

I can’t wait until contactless payment on the gate is the norm at most grounds. It will be so much easier.

On 30/07/2019 at 10:44, LIVIFOREVER said:

Or St Margaret's academy for free parking, just a hop skip and a jump (or if less adventurous you can cross the bridge) to the  astro training pitches by the east/north stand. 

Is that just the school car park?