Livi v Motherwell

17 minutes ago, steelman1991 said:

Park in the Livingston Designer Outlet multi-storey and "the Spaghettihad" is just a 5 minute walk from there.

Or St Margaret's academy for free parking, just a hop skip and a jump (or if less adventurous you can cross the bridge) to the  astro training pitches by the east/north stand. 

Edited by LIVIFOREVER

14 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Or St Margaret's academy for free parking, just a hop skip and a jump (or if less adventurous you can cross the bridge) to the  astro training pitches by the east/north stand. 

Good shout - don't usually come in from that side and didn't even know it would be open - normally I have my wife and SIL with me so Livi Designer Outlet it is 😉

1 minute ago, AndyRoss said:

Probably best just parking at the ground mate, get there early though. 

A fiver to park at the ground - could take a chance with Lidl's but sometimes they have the yellow-raincoats out taking numbers. Else the Designer outlet is 50p per hour (I think) or try Livi Village and walk under the underpass. There's also an industrial complex next to the Klondike garden centre which normally has plenty of on-street parking but is a bit further away.

17 hours ago, dezz said:

Ignoring his past indiscretions off the field, is Gallacher really that much of a hot head on the pitch? In the games I’ve seen so far he’s been very calm and collected, albeit not having really been tested in the Betfred games. I don’t remember him being sent off for you guys last season either?

Generally speaking Declan's a nice guy but he's not the kind of person to walk away from conflict. If someone tries hard to wind him up then they will succeed unless one of his team mates steps in. Also his reactions to, for example, someone diving in the penalty area. He can vary easily pick up yellow cards and if he gets his first one early in the game; the rest of the match is a tightrope. He's not an intentionally dirty player; most of his bookings were for pulling someone back etc.

The Morelos/Gallagher joust is certainly one to look forward to. There is little love lost between the guys; its more a question as to which will get their marching orders first. Loved the way he managed to wind up some of the sevco support though; seething mass doesn't describe it. I'll miss that. :(

3 hours ago, Durnford said:

Generally speaking Declan's a nice guy but he's not the kind of person to walk away from conflict. If someone tries hard to wind him up then they will succeed unless one of his team mates steps in. Also his reactions to, for example, someone diving in the penalty area. He can vary easily pick up yellow cards and if he gets his first one early in the game; the rest of the match is a tightrope. He's not an intentionally dirty player; most of his bookings were for pulling someone back etc.

The Morelos/Gallagher joust is certainly one to look forward to. There is little love lost between the guys; its more a question as to which will get their marching orders first. Loved the way he managed to wind up some of the sevco support though; seething mass doesn't describe it. I'll miss that. :(

Pretty gutted we don't have someone who wades in to fights with everyone tbh.

image.png.03085840a0949388ee544196257f7f8d.png

image.png.2c377ad95635baf1a8afad3b6eb41334.png

33 minutes ago, beesher said:

Am I right in saying there will be no pay at the gate option for this game?

No PATG. Tickets will have to be purchased before from locations outside the stadium. Or from Fir Park Ticket Office.

Edited by steelman1991

Fans must buy tickets in advance, either from Motherwell before Saturday, or outside the ground on the day of the game.

Ticket information

Tickets must be purchased in advance. Fans can buy online from Motherwell FC now and have tickets delivered (before Wednesday), or collect from the ticket office at Fir Park.

You can also buy tickets online direct from Livingston which you can print at home or use as a ticket on your mobile phone.

Fans can also buy tickets outside the stadium at Livingston before entering the ground.

Adult tickets are £25. Over 65s, 16-18s and full-time students can get in for £17, and under 16s get in for £10.

Fans who require ambulant or wheelchair access should contact Andy Sim on 07428 225254 or email tickets@mfcdsa.com.

2 minutes ago, steelman1991 said:

Not certain that information is correct - re purchasing direct from Livi. I registered yesterday, but could only buy tickets for the home areas. Gonna phone to check this morning.

Got it from the Motherwell website.

Perhaps that facility is only available to Motherwell fans on the day of the match, and up until then you purchase them online from Motherwell? 

1 minute ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Got it from the Motherwell website.

Perhaps that facility is only available to Motherwell fans on the day of the match, and up until then you purchase them online from Motherwell? 

Think links were broken. Just spoke to Livi direct and now using the link in that article from MFC website to "buy direct from Livingston" works, but only to purchase from section "L". Section "O" - is for hospitality and players, Sections "M" and "N" are available for purchase from MFC direct. Clear as mud on the website 😊.

2 hours ago, steelman1991 said:

Think links were broken. Just spoke to Livi direct and now using the link in that article from MFC website to "buy direct from Livingston" works, but only to purchase from section "L". Section "O" - is for hospitality and players, Sections "M" and "N" are available for purchase from MFC direct. Clear as mud on the website 😊.

👍