Livi v Motherwell

I'm ready for Bartley to really fly off the handle :D If anyone is going to be at Gallagher's throat and get him sent off it'll be Bartley. Bartley got hooked at HT because he wanted to fight half the Berwick team :D 

26 minutes ago, Afro said:

Personally, can’t wait for the first fan in the home end to call Declan Gallagher shite without a hint of irony.

He was a good and loyal servant to the club through some challenging times so I hope he gets a warm and respectful welcome - just this time though - after Saturday all bets are off.

1 minute ago, Durnford said:

He was a good and loyal servant to the club through some challenging times so I hope he gets a warm and respectful welcome - just this time though - after Saturday all bets are off.

Or sooner if he nods one in and does a big badge kisser of a celebration :)

21 minutes ago, ATLIS said:

I'm ready for Bartley to really fly off the handle :D If anyone is going to be at Gallagher's throat and get him sent off it'll be Bartley. Bartley got hooked at HT because he wanted to fight half the Berwick team :D 

Bartley's a nice guy genuinely; he was getting a little wound-up by some of the close attention he was being shown and was taken off before it went any further or he got injured. I don't think a square-go was ever on the cards honestly. Also saw him coming on the field after the game to give the boy who had been so "enthusiastic" an hearty handshake and talk in depth about dome tactic - or that's what it looked like. Not sure the Berwick player was so keen seeing as how they'd just shipped 21 goals in four games without reply.

Ignoring his past indiscretions off the field, is Gallacher really that much of a hot head on the pitch? In the games I’ve seen so far he’s been very calm and collected, albeit not having really been tested in the Betfred games. I don’t remember him being sent off for you guys last season either?

Onto the game, I’m cautiously optimistic about the season ahead. Seems we’ve made some shrewd signing and are going to continue with the #sexymotherwell brand we saw from January until the end of the season.

Another clean sheet and a 0-2 win. Scott and (obviously) Gallacher with the goals.

10 minutes ago, dezz said:

Ignoring his past indiscretions off the field, is Gallacher really that much of a hot head on the pitch? In the games I’ve seen so far he’s been very calm and collected, albeit not having really been tested in the Betfred games. I don’t remember him being sent off for you guys last season either?

Onto the game, I’m cautiously optimistic about the season ahead. Seems we’ve made some shrewd signing and are going to continue with the #sexymotherwell brand we saw from January until the end of the season.

Another clean sheet and a 0-2 win. Scott and (obviously) Gallacher with the goals.

Definitely think he's calmed down a bit, but that was likely due to having Halkett there to pull him away and calm him down. I remember Dec get sent off for telling a linesman to f**k off :D Over the last few years he was probably one of our players most likely to be sent off but last season seemed to reel it in

8 hours ago, ropy said:

What’s the deal with away tickets, get them in a caravan, club shop, kiosk?

Last time, tickets were sold from a trestle table at the entrance to the social club - something that felt like a cup away day at a non-league team (the power cut only added to the impression). Alternatively, you can buy tickets online from Motherwell and they can be sent out..

1 hour ago, Swello said:

Last time, tickets were sold from a trestle table at the entrance to the social club - something that felt like a cup away day at a non-league team (the power cut only added to the impression). Alternatively, you can buy tickets online from Motherwell and they can be sent out..

Aye if you can get your tickets before you go. The queue for said trestle table was absolutely ridiculous. 

I know Livi are by far not the first/only ones to do it - but the whole "buy a ticket at a windae, then queue up again at the turnstyle" has to be one of the worst away games inventions of all time - I fucking hate it TBH.

1 minute ago, Swello said:

I know Livi are by far not the first/only ones to do it - but the whole "buy a ticket at a windae, then queue up again at the turnstyle" has to be one of the worst away games inventions of all time - I fucking hate it TBH.

Just buy your ticket online then :lol: