Stenhousemuir -vs- Albion Rovers

Don’t know, no complaints about my view of things though [emoji1360]
In terms of the East booking, Smith went out for the ball and it looked like East tripped over his arm, trying to win the penalty

In terms of the East booking, Smith went out for the ball and it looked like East tripped over his arm, trying to win the penalty

Spot on, Smith tripped East with his arm as he rounded him. 2 yards out and an open goal, nobody and I mean nobody is diving there.

Spot on, Smith tripped East with his arm as he rounded him. 2 yards out and an open goal, nobody and I mean nobody is diving there.
What I was getting on at was he saw Smith's arm out, could have avoided it but decided to go over it to win the penalty. In my eyes, not a penalty

Well we will have to agree to disagree, the keepers arm comes across the strikers legs, makes no contact with the ball and trips him. It is a penalty all day long.

It’s not the East’s job to avoid Smiths arm if it comes across his path, if Smith is lunging for it it is 100% his job to get the ball before (or better - instead of) the man. He did neither so it has to be a penalty.

Well we will have to agree to disagree, the keepers arm comes across the strikers legs, makes no contact with the ball and trips him. It is a penalty all day long.

It’s not the East’s job to avoid Smiths arm if it comes across his path, if Smith is lunging for it it is 100% his job to get the ball before (or better - instead of) the man. He did neither so it has to be a penalty.
Smith won the ball and knocked it away. East then went over his arm. You'll see what I am talking about when the highlights go up later

20 minutes ago, Rovers programme boy said:

Where do the highlights get posted to

Club website. Currently waiting on commentary before I can upload. Will share a link here later once it's up

Still not convinced it was Smith that got the touch to be honest, and he clearly then dives across East’s legs so it’s still a penalty for me. As for at the other end, both players were at it and McGuigan had a hold of Fagan’s shirt first, correct decision for me. The fact that no other player even appealed says everything you need to know about that one.