Clyde vs East Fife

Aye I thought Grant was suspended too but nothing on the website preview either, nor is there any mention of Ally Love still being out. Can we assume he's available too?

Edited by C. Muir

5 minutes ago, MethilMink said:

Price for today??

£15 for adults, £10 concession.

Turnstiles are contactless card payments only. If you're paying by cash, you have to buy a ticket at the ticket window (middle of the main stand) before heading in the turnstiles.

Good half between two pretty even teams. Whenever either side lifts the pace, or hits on the counter, they cause the other problems.

Good to see McStay back in his deeper role. Hasn't been able to get on the ball much but has put in a power of work.

Good half between two pretty even teams. Whenever either side lifts the pace, or hits on the counter, they cause the other problems.
Good to see McStay back in his deeper role. Hasn't been able to get on the ball much but has put in a power of work.
agree not much between teams and both going for it

HT

Clyde 1-0 East Fife

Pretty even 1st Half A’s has been said, with Clyde scoring with their only shot on target, pity it was a penalty!!!

The only thing I would say is that our midfield is losing their battles in the middle, the Clyde midfield has had the better half, if we can get to grips with that, we’ll get back into it!!!

ETA - good to see the standard of Officialdom has been maintained since last season, can I just be the first to say, where do we get these c***s from!!!

Cant believe clyde style of play is to score early and soke up absolutely everything, east fife didnt start well but cant remember clyde scaring us from open play. Second half was almost all east fife just the final ball was missing. Clyde look poor for me even goodwillie looks off the pace. Would be a miracle for clyde to reach any playoffs. Anyways bunch of cheating bams is all im saying. To put your fans through that for 90 is cruel

Edited by MethilMink

Cant believe clyde style of play is to score early and soke up absolutely everything, east fife didnt start well but cant remember clyde scaring us from open play. Second half was almost all east fife just the final ball was missing. Clyde look poor for me even goodwillie looks off the pace. Would be a miracle for clyde to reach any playoffs. Anyways bunch of cheating bams is all im saying. To put your fans through that for 90 is cruel

Cheating? Please explain.