Aberdeen v Hearts

Not really sure how this one is going to go, not up to speed with how Hearts are but we have not been very impressive so far.

Feel we have a decent team but certainly hasn't clicked on the games so far.

On paper, most of our squad looks decent and isn't too many players away from being complete, but we  haven't addressed the gaping holes in midfield yet. Haring is injured and we still haven't signed anyone to replace Djoum, Edwards and Lee (I know he's still here but I'd be surprised if he plays for us again).

I can't see this one going well. Aberdeen to completely dominate the middle of the park is my prediction.

Same old sh** different season. A 90 minute sacrilege against football.

Uche to body the entire Dons defence on a mazy run only to blast over from a yard.

John Souttar to do both cruciate ligaments and be out for the season.

Andy Considine starting his 25th season impersonating a footballer.

Dons win.

Looking forward to this one, particularly to shouting continuously throughout the match at the Hearts Hammerthrowers. Pretty sure that Derek McInnes will change the team, and wouldn't be surprised to see Leigh held back for Thursday after his injury. James Wilson to start.

Can't see any way Naismith starts. I also think Halkett has made himself a first pick after his start to the LC campaign and we won't drop Berra so it'll likely be 3 at the back despite not playing it once in pre-season or the LC.

Tight game ahead.  2-1 Aberdeen or 1-1.

Think it could be:

Zlamal

Mikey Smith - Souttar - Berra - Hickey

Walker - Clare - Halket - Mulraney

Uche - Keena

Subs from Doyle, Brandon, Bozanic, Naismith, MacLean, White, Cochrane, McDonald, Dikamona, Zanatta, Burns, Irving, Connor Smith.

Home win, I think. 

Edited by paranoid android