Hibs vs St Mirren

Ah, I’m not going to the game though... so walking distance to Easter Road doesn’t concern me.... my main concern was the prospect of stuffing my face with quality fish & chips. Fcuk spoiling a day out in Embra’ by paying £24 or whatever to suffer at the fitba’. My season ticket for home games already provides enough suffering thank you very much....will drive though one day for a day out, always enjoy a day out in Embra’.
Think I'd let the train take the strain. Luvvie central isn't exactly car friendly.

30 minutes ago, jimmy boo said:
18 hours ago, pozbaird said:
Ah, I’m not going to the game though... so walking distance to Easter Road doesn’t concern me.... my main concern was the prospect of stuffing my face with quality fish & chips. Fcuk spoiling a day out in Embra’ by paying £24 or whatever to suffer at the fitba’. My season ticket for home games already provides enough suffering thank you very much....will drive though one day for a day out, always enjoy a day out in Embra’.

Think I'd let the train take the strain. Luvvie central isn't exactly car friendly.

The last few times I parked up at the big Ingliston tram park & ride. Free parking, and cheap return tram ticket (unlike the price one stop away at the airport itself). Really enjoy that tram journey in. Great views of Murrayfield, then you swing right into town at Haymarket and feel like the shops are a few feet away on either side of the tram as you pull along Princes Street. Very civilised.

37 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

It will indeed by funny to witness the swording dished out to your hastily assembled mob.

If you dont win today with us no left back and a weak team then it will be a surprise. We are a wee diddy team living in the shadow of 2 bigoted  clubs. But we have our moments. 

10 minutes ago, Jeremiah Cole said:

Hibs are a diddy team living in the shadow of Hearts

I assume you are fishing, but just in case........you are 100% right m9.............after all ;

• Hearts finished above Hibs last season
  • Hearts are the last Edinburgh club to win the Scottish Cup
  • Hearts are the last Edinburgh club to win the League Cup
  • Hearts new stand was completed on budget and on time
  • Hearts have a stadium where the pressbox is protected from the elements
  • Hearts have a larger stadium, and hence larger average attendance last season

38 minutes ago, Jeremiah Cole said:

Hibs are a diddy team living in the shadow of Hearts

The whole of Scottish Football is at diddy level. 

Just look at it. St Mirren had a manager who left a full time post to go manage a semi pro club in Northern Ireland and all of our top flight clubs have been scouring the third, fourth and fifth tier of the English game looking for players who weren't getting their current contracts renewed and who were struggling to find another club. 

My son tells me today that Fort William have more Twitter followers than Ross County and Salford City have more Twitter Followers than all but two Scottish clubs - clear evidence of how poor our clubs are at self promotion. 

Our top league is stuffed with players who can trap a ball 10 yards and who need six or seven touches before getting one that is under control. 

For one Scottish club fan to tag the other as "diddy" is beyond laughable and it shows absolutely zero self awareness. 

Edited to add - 'mon the Saints. 

Edited by Malky3

I assume you are fishing, but just in case........you are 100% right m9.............after all ;

• Hearts finished above Hibs last season
  • Hearts are the last Edinburgh club to win the Scottish Cup
  • Hearts are the last Edinburgh club to win the League Cup
  • Hearts new stand was completed on budget and on time
  • Hearts have a stadium where the pressbox is protected from the elements
  • Hearts have a larger stadium, and hence larger average attendance last season

Hearts have won more trophies than Hibs

Hearts have beaten Hibs more often than they have lost

The rest of Scottish football perceives Hearts to be > Hibs

They totally humiliated you in the Scottish Cup Final

Deal with it

2 minutes ago, Jeremiah Cole said:

Hearts have won more trophies than Hibs

Hearts have beaten Hibs more often than they have lost

The rest of Scottish football perceives Hearts to be > Hibs

They totally humiliated you in the Scottish Cup Final

Deal with it

06AE6483-2B8C-4735-9D9B-3F8673F8DFB7.jpeg

4 minutes ago, Bohemian said:

Jeremiah seems a tad simple

Bit of an oddball, one of those freaks trying to ingratiate themselves with another club  - has made at least 4 comments about Hibs being smaller than Hearts, diddy club etc !!

Not representative of other Saints fans, either IRL or on here.

I used to play fitba with a Saint Mirren fan, cracking lad and he stayed near ER so had a soft spot for us. Hoping he knocks Jeremiah out in the South today................