Hibs vs St Mirren

Heard a rumour that we've shown an interest in Hladky but St Mirren are refusing to even entertain discussions, the player is now disillusioned. Only what I've heard so not 100% sure on the details.

Yeh, cos he’s going to get disillusioned by missing out on signing for Hibs! [emoji23]

1 minute ago, Jeremiah Cole said:

Yeh, cos he’s going to get disillusioned by missing out on signing for Hibs! emoji23.png

Only what I've heard mate, he has ambitions to play European football for a big club and knows the potential is there at Hibs.

26 minutes ago, Fraser Fyvie said:

Heard a rumour that we've shown an interest in Hladky but St Mirren are refusing to even entertain discussions, the player is now disillusioned. Only what I've heard so not 100% sure on the details.

The lad is far from disillusioned he is a happy wants his next move to be a club in England.  

Still every player has a price pay it you get your man Im sure £500,000 would do it. We have already thrown out an offer from a club abroad. 

Only what I've heard mate, he has ambitions to play European football for a big club and knows the potential is there at Hibs.
I'm sure that deep down all players harbour ambitions of playing in 2 qualifying rounds of the Europa League.

4 minutes ago, Demented Zebra said:

Still every player has a price pay it you get your man Im sure £500,000 would do it. We have already thrown out an offer from a club abroad.

Don't be daft. We don't want to actually buy Hladky. We have two decent keepers already, including the one Premiership keeper that outperformed Hladky last season. Spending money on a third would just be silly. We just want to impress upon him how much happier and wealthier he would be at Hibs, to get him rattled and disgruntled in time for the game. I believe Marciano is under orders to subtly brag to Hladky about the number of bathrooms in his brand new mansion when they're in the tunnel on Saturday.

Hecky might look like a bluff, no-nonsense Yorkshireman, brought up in a culture of dripping, whippets and clog dancing, but underneath it all he's a devious Machiavellian psychological warrior, rooting out the opposition's mental weaknesses and exploiting them for Hibs' gain.

In other news, Stevie Mallan will inevitably be involved in however many goals we score, tears streaming down both cheeks as he brutally puts his old teammates to the sword, again.

21 minutes ago, Mordecai said:
32 minutes ago, Fraser Fyvie said:

I'm sure that deep down all players harbour ambitions of playing in 2 qualifying rounds of the Europa League.

Are Hibs hoping to be better than Killie then?

17 minutes ago, Aim Here said:

tears streaming down both cheeks as he brutally puts his old teammates to the sword, again.

It's genuinely surprising to me that any of his former Saints teammates remain at the club, but there are still a handful.

1 hour ago, Fraser Fyvie said:

Would only have him as backup tbh. Marciano is the far superior goalkeeper.

Hibs at home have to be favourites. Hard to say what our squad will look like with a flurry of signings coming in this week the calibre of names sound to be af a good level. You cant expect players to come in this week then gel for Saturday. Sadly working Saturday Easter Road is one of my favourite away days. 

6 hours ago, dublin_bud said:

So you's are going to win 2-0 but score three goals? One of them getting chopped off? 

Fwiw, I think Hibs will win too. 

Edinburgh Hiberniators 3  -  0 Paisley Celtics. 

Bubblin' Dud to have a genuine, old-fashioned heids gone.