An Absolutely Shameless Plug

Gaz

One of the things I enjoy doing to wind down is making wee crafty things. I've recently started doing a bit of work with beading using Perler / Hama beads, and have made a few gifts for friends and family.

A couple of folk have suggested I make a wee bit of cash from doing so so I figured why not and have opened my own Etsy store which you can find here: clicky.

I made pixel art representations of football kits. I don't have a lot of stock in hand as I make most of my items to order, but here are a couple of things I've made recently.

You can have a look at a couple I've made recently. I can pretty much make any kit from any time and they're made to order.

If anyone is interested in having one made, give me a shout!

210744320_Falkirk93-94Home.thumb.jpg.61fb27d85b257c3e1c237011cec39408.jpg1176033868_Rangers93-94HomeandAway.thumb.jpg.f32b3329ee2efb892f881be04cf8f3cb.jpg

Edited by Gaz

2 minutes ago, Gaz said:

One of the things I enjoy doing to wind down is making wee crafty things. I've recently started doing a bit of work with beading using Perler / Hama beads, and have made a few gifts for friends and family.

A couple of folk have suggested I make a wee bit of cash from doing so so I figured why not and have opened my own Etsy store which you can find here: clicky.

I made pixel art representations of football kits. I don't have a lot of stock in hand as I make most of my items to order, but here are a couple of things I've made recently.

You can have a look at a couple I've made recently. I can pretty much make any kit from any time and they're made to order.

If anyone is interested in having one made, give me a shout!

210744320_Falkirk93-94Home.thumb.jpg.61fb27d85b257c3e1c237011cec39408.jpg1176033868_Rangers93-94HomeandAway.thumb.jpg.f32b3329ee2efb892f881be04cf8f3cb.jpg

My girls and their pals liked these but they all seem to have grown out of them. 

Can you do Willie Miller lifting the cwc in loom bands? 

Just now, coprolite said:

My girls and their pals liked these but they all seem to have grown out of them. 

Can you do Willie Miller lifting the cwc in loom bands? 

Sadly not, but I do a mean representation of Aberdeen getting horsed by Sigma Olomouc in friendship bracelets.

26 minutes ago, Dele said:

I can't see this going well on here but I wish you every success in your venture. 

Cheers. It's really no skin off my nose if it doesn't go particularly well on here, I have two kids with autism so find it a nice way to relax during the rare downtime that I get, and if I can make a bit of cash from it, then I'll not complain. I enjoy doing it for fun and give them as gifts to friends / family anyway.

I'm surprised you haven't had a load of Dunfermline fans asking for pictures of Thomas Beadling or Stuart Beedie. 

If anyone can think of anything funnier that has ever happened in the world I'd like to hear it.