Alloa Athletic vs Partick Thistle

Looking forward to this.  Defence still worries me so I reckon 1-3. Lets hope Alloa see sense and move those wee weans that were behind the goal the last time.  The comedy element disappeared after about 5 minutes and they were just a distraction from what was happening on the pitch!

giphy.jpg

and you look a bit of a fud! Nae luck, back to school in a couple of weeks for you lot

Very good how original.

Rather than concern yourself with a bunch of 12 year old kids and how their behaviour distracts you so easily. I would be more concerned with Mr Caldwell’s power point presentation as they don’t seem to be improving your defence.

Please make yourself known at the divide so my weans can keep you distracted as Alloa pump your precious jags

2 hours ago, Redwedge77 said:

Very good how original.

Rather than concern yourself with a bunch of 12 year old kids and how their behaviour distracts you so easily. I would be more concerned with Mr Caldwell’s power point presentation as they don’t seem to be improving your defence.

Please make yourself known at the divide so my weans can keep you distracted as Alloa pump your precious jags

Just about as original as your post. If you are not one of the weans I will assume you are the old git that just about went flying down 12 steps when an offside decision went against Alloa the last time! See you Saturday!!

Edited by Sting777

21 hours ago, Redwedge77 said:

Very good how original.

Very good, how original. 

Sneddon

Saunders Oware Mcginty 

Williamson                                       Robson

Bannigan  Penrice 

Gordon                  Cardle 

Mansell

Looks like this, I think.