Edinburgh Fringe 2019

9 hours ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Just sat through my first, and only, ever unbearably bad free comedy show that I’ve been counting down the seconds for it to finish because I felt too awkward to leave early (us being two of only about 12 in the audience). A genuinely surreal, and horrible, experience.

What was the show called so I can avoid it?

3 minutes ago, Adam101 said:

What was the show called so I can avoid it?

Wasn’t sure whether to name it because it’s possibly a bit harsh putting people off of a show, but considering a lot of the “comedy” was demanding that people paid at the end (I think based on how poor it is, and how often they mention not running away without paying, that most of their audiences refuse), it was annoying enough to make me name them.

It was called Needle Dicks.

3 hours ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Wasn’t sure whether to name it because it’s possibly a bit harsh putting people off of a show, but considering a lot of the “comedy” was demanding that people paid at the end (I think based on how poor it is, and how often they mention not running away without paying, that most of their audiences refuse), it was annoying enough to make me name them.

It was called Needle Dicks.

Cheers, I have no problem naming shite shows as it my just be taste thing but that sounds horrific

Going in to see a few things today against my better judgement but it's at least comedians I've heard of who I think are reasonably funny. Mark Watson, Mark Nelson and some guy my mate wants to see. I'll report back later, if anyone cares. I'm more keen for the day off work and beer tbh.