Dundee v Aberdeen

johnnydun

Playing well, things look good, then the manager does the usual, lets bring on an extra defender and reshuffle the whole teams shape and tactics.

When it works fine, when it doesn't, it just utterly fvcks everything up. Now we don't have a team to win the extra time period, Aberdeen will be favourites now.

McPake is to blame for that.

Don’t get me wrong the whole of the West End of Glasgow would have heard my Son and me when that went in.

But talk about undeserved. I’m so embarrassed I don’t have the brass neck to goad the Dundee fans on here.

Just now, srw said:

Playing well, things look good, then the manager does the usual, lets bring on an extra defender and reshuffle the whole teams shape and tactics.

When it works fine, when it doesn't, it just utterly fvcks everything up. Now we don't have a team to win the extra time period, Aberdeen will be favourites now.

Agreed - fine if it's a minute to go but there was a lot more time than that when he did it.

Just now, G-MAN said:

Don’t get me wrong the whole of the West End of Glasgow would have heard my Son and me when that went in.

But talk about undeserved. I’m so embarrassed I don’t have the brass neck to goad the Dundee fans on here.

Why have you capitalised son?

Yep said at the time it was too early. A bit of inexperience showing there.