Dundee v Aberdeen

johnnydun

Utter shite against the sort of lower league team we should be very comfortable against. But into the next round is the important thing. Although tbh, I’d rather have gone out than have to suffer through another game against Hearts.

Can’t see this easing the pressure on McInnes much...

D6B54EB1-A3BD-415A-8B83-A0E049F7262E.png

13 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

Took you 90 minutes to find said equaliser. I’m unsure what you’re trying to say here. You say Dundee are shite, yet it took you 90 minutes to find an equaliser and in a normal game would have ended as a draw. However at the same time you’re trying to say that Aberdeen played well and were comfortable. If you were so good you would have beaten a side, whom you have said won’t get out of the championship, pretty comfortably. No?

Pardon? I said we were awful and the equaliser was underserved. Then I said we were the better team in extra time when we finally started to do the basics.

I've also said we need to be much improved.

Obviously you're upset because you were seconds from progressing but resorting to making up shite like above is daft.

Can’t see this easing the pressure on McInnes much...

It will when you have morons like this in your support.

Can't understand why playing four or five passes between the two centre mids, centre halves and full backs before launching it forward to the front players isn't working.

The most frustrating part is it's not like we're playing a great side. Dundee doing the basics while half of our shitebags look like they would rather be anywhere else.
The post from the club was embarrassing.

Deluded? So we lost? Didn't look comfortable after the equaliser. Were good in 90 mins with no improvement required?

11 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

That's the poorest I've seen Aberdeen play against us in a very long time - completely lacking in imagination - it seemed their only route to goal was lumping it up to Cosgrove.

I bet that makes it even more galling to lose doesn't it? 1471452315-schafernaker.gif.651f88547bae2cd6e1e52b64130247c9.gif